Author Topic: Ban NH_Kryser  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Kendrick_Lamar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban NH_Kryser
« on: May 21, 2012, 09:25:00 am »
Teamkilled me right out of spawn.
Several others have screenshots of this.
He said "oops" right after he did it, and ran off.
Theres no admin on na_1 right now. NH is griefing many others who can't spawn with items because the database is jacked up.

Please deal with this offender.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
Re: Ban NH_Kryser
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 09:30:49 am »
Pro_Smoothrich was on, He knew you were griefing our team and blocking attacks on purpose to get a screenshot
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Kendrick_Lamar

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:35:03 am »
Blocking attacks on purpose?
Who was there to attack right out of spawn?
Besides teammates that is.

Proof that its right out of spawn, everyone is running from the B spawn on that map and you tked me 7 server report lines after i was accidentally teamkilled the round before.
Evidenced by the screenshot.

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 09:45:06 am »
Logs show an admin was in the server. He knew what you and your leeching friends were up to
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Kendrick_Lamar

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 09:47:07 am »
Are you really that dumb?
You honestly think 75 percent of the server is intentionally spawning with no gear whatsoever?

Or maybe you're trying to wrap your head around the idea that you and your clan lost to a team of nakeds several times?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 02:57:15 am »
Keep the allegations and the discussions relevant, please.

Currently it seems like this situation isn't as important as it might have been. If so much of the server was bugged, the ramifications of what happened are a bit less important. That's not to say that it's okay in a situation like this to teamkill, of course, just that lapses in player decorum are less serious in this case. Going by the letter of the rules, the people without weapons were, as Kryser was saying, technically leeching. I don't think anyone would find it fair to deliver a ban (especially a retroactive one) to one or more of the naked people over that, especially when the circumstances were out of their control.

A question: How much did being teamkilled disrupt your gameplay when (nearly) the entire server was bugged and naked that you sought to create a ban post solely based on that displeasure? I'm sensing ulterior motives.

Now, there is also evidence of foul play on the part of the person teamkilled, and if that's true, it would also warrant punishment as much as a teamkill out of spawn. Rather than ban one or both of you now, I will go over the logs when I can (this happened just before your first post, Kendrick? Please clarify) and let this discussion continue if you can both stay on-topic without insulting one another.

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Uhtred
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 03:00:48 am »
I find it curious when you claim the data base on the website was messing up. Mine was perfectly fine. Was updating my gold and xp every time I refreshed the page. I also find the fact only certain people seemed to have this problem. No one in NH had this problem, and the PRO guy only had this problem with one round, though he managed to still spawn with his helmet, and poleaxe. A few other people I saw had spawned with helmets and their weapons. There is also the fact of the cheesecake guy saying in the chat "EVERYONE GET NEKKID!" several times. With all of that, I honestly think that 75% of the server were intentionally spawning with no gear whatsoever.

NOT OK: Running around naked without weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 03:25:25 am »
Just pointing out that the screenshot shows you only got hit one time.  Accidents do happen.  Accidents at spawn are generally more suspicious but it's hard to convict someone for TW over 1 hit to 1 guy, even if it ended up being a killing blow.  (it would be more telling if we had fraps of him running up on you and aiming, but just a screenshot of a hit isn't much to go on)

Also a good reason to wear armor.  As the joke goes, armor is for teammates.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:29:23 am by Slamz »
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 04:00:46 am »
screenshots to me look like he was tked within the first 11 seconds of spawning, just sayin

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 06:25:02 am »
screenshots to me look like he was tked within the first 11 seconds of spawning, just sayin

Good observation, Sherlock.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 06:56:17 am »
really, you think dozens and dozens of players are lying about not being able to spawn with gear

honestly i wasn't aware of what was going on in the server as i was running the game in a small window and wailing away at people until i died to level up, though i had a few complaints on steam about NH teamkilling people at spawn "for spawning with no gear."  If anything the hordes of naked men and fucked up auto balance was quite funny to me in an otherwise uneventful and repetitive mod.

I made sure to double check the condition of the server before I left, I was on for a while and had all my gear, logged out and logged back in, wala no access to any equipment or anything. 

If I was to start banning people "for leeching" I would've had to ban like 50+ people.  If I was to ban NH players for "griefing" I probably would've had to ban the entire clan at that point.

I told the devs the server was fucked and left.  Chalk it up to moments of madness and confusion, a "naked hysteria" for all parties involved.  A royal pardon has been declared.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 07:50:11 am »
__ ____ ______ _________, ___.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:51:26 am by GauisMarius »

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 05:48:45 pm »
I lag hardcore everytime i spawn and sometimes i accidently tw when i spawn just cause i have like 300+ ping. whenever someone does that to me i just assume the same for them. I dont understand why people whine so much. Its sooo much easier to just keep playing and having fun haha