Author Topic: The Best Players by 13th Century Empire/Ethnic Boundaries  (Read 584 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
The Best Players by 13th Century Empire/Ethnic Boundaries
« on: May 16, 2012, 11:53:25 pm »
Hi. I'm making a vote to see who does the community think to be the best players of each area. Everyone can vote one person per empire, nation, sultanate, khanate, etc. Of course if you don't know anyone from some country you can skip it. Also if you don't know for example Mongolian players and you are from Holy Roman Empire or Venice, dont vote them. If you don't know where some player is from and you want to vote him, feel free to ask Marco Polo. I will count the votes after 10 fortnights and announce the winners. My list:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

England: Edward I
France: Pierre Pelerin de Maricourt / Petrus Peregrinus de Maricourt
Bulgaria: Tsar Kaloyan
Hungary: Andrew II
Holy Roman Empire: Frederick II
Roman Catholic Church: Thomas Aquinas
Mamluke Sultanate: الملك الظاهر ركن الدين بيبرس البندقداري‎, al-Malik al-Zahir Rukn al-Din Baibars al-Bunduqdari
Mongol Golden Horde: Nogai Khan
Sweden: Birger Jarl
Vatican City-State, Throne of Christianity: Innocent III
Scots Clans: William Wallace
Iceland: Snorri Sturluson
Persian Empire: ابومحمد مصلح الدین بن عبدالله شیرازی Abū-Muḥammad Muṣliḥ al-Dīn bin Abdallāh Shīrāzī, Saadi Shirazi
Bohemia: Ottokar II
Estonia: Lembitu
Yuan Dynasty: Kublai Khan

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
Re: The Best Players by 13th Century Empire/Ethnic Boundaries
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 11:58:16 pm »
pity post

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 12:01:37 am »
Your map sucks.

I want to see the players by 13th century feodal provinces, not some huge pseudo-cultural groups :P

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 12:11:20 am »
Map is from wikipedia, I felt that I should put as much effort into my post as the threads I am mimicking.  :twisted:

edit: People gettin MAD about my nomination of Saadi. read his poetry even if you don't speak Persian or Arabic. It is amazing. Don't downvote for no reason!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:13:05 am by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far