Author Topic: Ban SemenStorm_BitchYouAint for Flagrant Intentional Repeated Teamwounding  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Semen was tryin to trash talk me at the end of the round
New Round Started
I told him him to "shut his noob ass up"

He immediately hit me with a throwing weapon once

I was in mid sentence of telling him to "go back to your shit clan"

He throws and hits me with another throwing weapon

I reported him both times

Asked for the Admin there to do something (MUKI)

Told him I was getting teamwounded

Then Semen said "nah i stopped"

Admin Muki_Kutt, who was clearly present in the log and responded by the title of admin, did absolutely nothing and didn't even give him an in-game warning despite him blatantly admitting he teamwounded me in chat log

So is TeamWounding legal now if it's okay with the current admin in the game?
Or do we just have to wait till it's reported by someone on the forum just to probably see the same badmin take the case and let him off with a "warning?"

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
bitch also got kicked polled TWICE earlier in the nite for leeching/afk at spawn
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:04:24 pm by Digglez »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Muki wasn't ignoring it, just wasn't sure of the whole situation and didn't have access to logs or these screenshots, and was on his way out of the server.

Taking a look at the pictures and seeing what basically admits to a confession of team wounding, I'm going to go ahead with a 12 hour ban.

Both of you have quite the long ban history keep in mind, for team wounding and chat abuse, and even here it looks like you were instigating things with in game trolling.

Rules are rules, but Spook don't be surprised if admins won't jump in front of a bullet to save you when you are known as a trouble maker and they don't have access to the full story.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
Muki wasn't ignoring it, just wasn't sure of the whole situation and didn't have access to logs or these screenshots, and was on his way out of the server.

Taking a look at the pictures and seeing what basically admits to a confession of team wounding, I'm going to go ahead with a 12 hour ban.

Both of you have quite the long ban history keep in mind, for team wounding and chat abuse, and even here it looks like you were instigating things with in game trolling.

Rules are rules, but Spook don't be surprised if admins won't jump in front of a bullet to save you when you are known as a trouble maker and they don't have access to the full story.

If admins won't do their job because of personal feelings, they shouldn't be admins.  It's that simple. My "history" has nothing to do with me getting teamwounded without provocation.
At least not to an admin who actually knows what the concept of professionalism is.

Offline oralroberts

• Count
  • Renown: 204
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINTNO
hold on?  when the fuck was I leeching for one?  I don't care to get banned.... but seriously diggelz do you have to get involved in everything?  lol  you must be my biggest fan!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
If admins won't do their job because of personal feelings, they shouldn't be admins.  It's that simple. My "history" has nothing to do with me getting teamwounded without provocation.
At least not to an admin who actually knows what the concept of professionalism is.

No one had any evidence until you posted this thread.  So don't be so hasty to assume people are biased when admins aren't going to ban off word of mouth alone immediately.  That's all I'm saying.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.