Author Topic: NA guy insults EU.  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: NA guy insults EU.
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 01:23:54 am »
Same within the german, but not that much though. We are pretty nice.
^

a bit retarded if one takes a look at the forums tho : /
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 01:32:06 am »
Strange.  When EU kids trash NA no one comes on the forums to complain? I can't remember his name trik something, but anyway, he bashed America for about an hour straight one day. I was livid that someone would be such an ignorant bastard about other people countries, but I didn't come on the forums to complain. People are going to talk shit, ignore them, and quit being a complaining noob by coming on the forums for a minor problem like this.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 08:40:57 am »
The amount of EU and NA retards is pretty even. Fortunately a good portion of the worst EU retards  stay below the radar thanks to the language barrier - if they come from a country with a dominant first language like Russia, France, Italy or Germany.

Regarding this thread: trash talking per se is not bannable if it doesn't contain racism or offensive insults.

NA people are just paranoid, whenever they see anything in a language they don't understand they almost always automatically assume it's insults and they are the target. It's mindblowing I know but the vast majority of the time I see anyone speaking in French or Spanish or Portuguese, it's not to insult but to provide info for someone who doesnt speak/understand english well, or just to talk to specific people. I'm sure it's the same with Russian or German or Latvian or Finnish or Swedish or any other of the languages people speak in EU.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 08:42:57 am »
Strange.  When EU kids trash NA no one comes on the forums to complain? I can't remember his name trik something, but anyway, he bashed America for about an hour straight one day. I was livid that someone would be such an ignorant bastard about other people countries, but I didn't come on the forums to complain. People are going to talk shit, ignore them, and quit being a complaining noob by coming on the forums for a minor problem like this.

Yes, this is the only time ever an NA guy has filled a server with racist, hatefull bullshit, unless reported by EU "kids" it obviously never happens. I agree that complaining about it is pointless, retards gonna retard, unless devs are willing to actually ban people for it it's not going to change.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »
If I made a ban-whine thread for every EU that made fun of Americans there would be nothing left of EU cRPG. Get over it and man up.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway