Author Topic: A Unified Tundra -- The Treaty of the North  (Read 3642 times)

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
Re: A Unified Tundra -- The Treaty of the North
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 11:43:29 pm »
+4
Just STFU and leave.  Let this thread go back on topic.  Nobody needs to hear anything you have to say.  You don't even have a strat clan for you to have a say. It failed miserably. Go back to your Pro battle clan and stay there.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:48:27 pm by Peppovitch »

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 11:50:34 pm »
+2
the only time i'm butthurt is when hospitaller cav are on NA 1 riding champion coursers only attacking from behind (everyone besides tommyhu)

hospitallers couldn't even defeat fallen 1 vs 1 (+ occitan + LL + whoever else) without half of EU propping you guys up lol

you basically sucked the UIF dick and now you're trying to say you aren't gay because you don't like the taste of russian cum

but its too late, u already swallowed the seed

Why are you an admin again? plz remind me?

Edit: nvm don't anwser that. I don't feel like being sucked into this bullshit of a mess your dealing with.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:57:11 pm by Shadowren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 11:51:39 pm »
what is the topic.  its not fun when zerg hordes of cd key hacked lordly plate armor russians wipe out everything your clans/alliances slogged through months of strat for?

boy what a novel concept.

i just think people need to be reminded here and there that hospitallers are directly responsible for over 2/3 of NA strat factions abandoning the game permanently because you guys are liars and traitors to the NA community just so you guys could win a silly videogame war.

what a surprise that the only people who are left might as well suck on the hosp teat

anyone who signs this pact is a coward.  just fight each other in NA ping battles or suicide all of your troops into UIF lands and quit the game.  die with honor, not part of this sham
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Chyv

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_DooM
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 11:56:59 pm »
+4
Smooth you get very serious and angry over something that is "a novel concept."

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 12:00:19 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)
This topic is a thread for those of us who still play the game and would like to set up a treaty within the NA community.  All of us are still trying to have fun, but you have so much hate for Hosp and the game that you will try and ruin it for everyone.  Making constant strat is dead posts, and lying about whatever you feel is not helping anyone.  These kind of posts make it look like you are just here to troll the community of a game you now hate.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:01:24 am by Peppovitch »

Offline Graf_Hodenschaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trade Guild
  • Game nicks: Graf_Hodenschaf
  • IRC nick: Graf_Hodenschaf
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 12:07:52 am »
+1
enjoy hospitaller hegemony over NA strat where the only clans allowed to play bend the knee to masters of the game number 1 steel pick user number 1  aim for horses head/backstab courser cav Devastater and Uniter not a Divider Peppovich

hope all the surviving NA clans enjoy being vassals of a group of br0s that did nothing but threaten and lie to lesser clans and promise to destroy them if they weren't on their side against the oh so intimidating LLJK.

ask RL about what great friends you guys were.  "sorry we're taking ur fief becuase we promised it to goretooth lol but we'll give u another one that we dont use maybe a few months from now.  also my bad about promising not to attack and then attacking.  God Wills It"

surprised you don't make all these clans join Hospitallers strat faction like you forced Occitan to do before that clan nearly fell apart due to ur abuse and manipulations

let me know when a good war that isnt NA vs EU happens this round of strat.  lol nevermind this mod is being propped up by 1 dev who spends 20 minutes a month deleting shit chadz code and no other additions and scamming hospitaller members to paypal him hundreds of dollars a week for a mode that no one plays

rip strat

You are correct, they force me to support them. Smooth, help me, FREE me please!!!
Livestreaming crpg:  twitch.tv/beerman_aut

Offline dtrogers

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Mr. Rogers
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 12:09:28 am »
You are correct, they force me to support them. Smooth, help me, FREE me please!!!
BWAHAHAHH we have ze Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!!

Offline Fonsi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 12:26:09 am »
+1
enjoy hospitaller hegemony over NA strat where the only clans allowed to play bend the knee to masters of the game number 1 steel pick user number 1  aim for horses head/backstab courser cav Devastater and Uniter not a Divider Peppovich

hope all the surviving NA clans enjoy being vassals of a group of br0s that did nothing but threaten and lie to lesser clans and promise to destroy them if they weren't on their side against the oh so intimidating LLJK.

ask RL about what great friends you guys were.  "sorry we're taking ur fief becuase we promised it to goretooth lol but we'll give u another one that we dont use maybe a few months from now.  also my bad about promising not to attack and then attacking.  God Wills It"

surprised you don't make all these clans join Hospitallers strat faction like you forced Occitan to do before that clan nearly fell apart due to ur abuse and manipulations

let me know when a good war that isnt NA vs EU happens this round of strat.  lol nevermind this mod is being propped up by 1 dev who spends 20 minutes a month deleting shit chadz code and no other additions and scamming hospitaller members to paypal him hundreds of dollars a week for a mode that no one plays

rip strat

Why is it you hate this Mod so much yet you are an Admin for it?

Sorry bud, I don't know you or have anything against you but people from multiple clans (yes, i'm Hosp) which is not Hospitaller complain about you being a horrible admin. You admit you think this Mod is "RIP", you claim things about chadz...

May i suggest you:
A
1 Take some programming course
2 Take time out of your life to code for a free mod
3 Spend less time on the forum, and play the game

B
1 leave it if you hate it

If you are an admin for a game, should you not like it? Not be hated by everyone not in your clan that week?

Seems to me you should play the game and be an active unbiased admin... Stop being an admin... or just leave the game if you hate it...

Anyhow, back to the subject... A Unified Tundra -- The Treaty of the North
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:27:36 am by Fonsi »

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 12:41:11 am »
+4
Honestly, smooth, i like you and all, but i really dont agree with you here. All the battles against the UIF would still be on NA ping, and as we have proven in the last month, the EU are not unbeatable, they actually seem pretty pathetic when they come to the NA side of the map (between Templars and TKoV we have killed around 12k euros for the loss of maybe 7k), when they dont back stab a faction that had considered them friendly. They cant even fill their own rosters lol. So im all for keeping up the fight as opposed to rolling over and dieing and letting these EUs ruin strat.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 12:47:18 am »
+5
I agree with peppovitch. Just because some of us are tired with the mod/game, we shouldn't ruin it for those still able to have fun with it. Best of luck to all parties involved. I'm just glad some people still have the patience for all of this.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 01:06:23 am »
+1
what is the topic.  its not fun when zerg hordes of cd key hacked lordly plate armor russians wipe out everything your clans/alliances slogged through months of strat for?

i just think people need to be reminded here and there that hospitallers are directly responsible for over 2/3 of NA strat factions abandoning the game permanently because you guys are liars and traitors to the NA community just so you guys could win a silly videogame war.

what a surprise that the only people who are left might as well suck on the hosp teat

anyone who signs this pact is a coward.  just fight each other in NA ping battles or suicide all of your troops into UIF lands and quit the game.  die with honor, not part of this sham

I don't even know why you are posting in here smooth, no one cares what you have to say. You are not even active in strat. All that I can see here is that you have a huge stick up your ass and all you want to do is troll this thread and hospitallers. Leave this thread alone. This does not concern you.

On this note, I would like all NA clans reading this to continue and post, or come into our ts and talk/hang out if you like.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:35:55 am by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 03:55:16 am »
+1
Can we get this topic back on track please?

With the amount of bullshit being thrown around by everyone, those interested in joining are going to see an NA divided, not together.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 04:20:10 am »
+2

What you been smoking?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 05:00:19 am »
I invite all declared NA enemies of Hospitalers for commercial and military cooperation. We offer protection for caravans, a very large faraway bonus, minimal or no taxes and military/financial support. Additionally, we offer help in synchronizing military actions, and our experience in sieges. All interested please maintain confidentiality until the start of a massive operation. Preferred form of communication is a TS or PM.

PS. Good luck Peppovitch  :wink:

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 05:53:48 am »
+3
Locking the thread. There was some talk of making it more Formal so we are going to attempt to do that.

Standby guys, this time I'll write up something much better and more accurate depicting some of the battles as well if I'm able.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:12:47 am by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.