Author Topic: Unban Tim_The_Tool  (Read 324 times)

Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Tim_The_Tool
« on: May 05, 2012, 09:05:24 am »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31344.0.html

This is in response to this thread. I am sorry I team killed you, but I am frustrated that you would come on the forums to cry about it after an Admin in the game warned me after it happened. I can't believe a one time thing would merit a 28H ban through an entire weekend.

I honestly did not see you typing anything in chat. I QML'd after I saw you standing at spawn for a little over a minute not moving. Since you make assumptions in your thread I am going to assume that you saw the Admin warn me not to team kill again(Which I didn't do it again), and yet you still came on the forums complaining for a ban. Coming back after a short break to find myself banned on the night I planned to pull an all nighter to reset my sleep schedule is not a pleasant feeling.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:15:31 pm by Treat »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Unban Tim_The_Tool
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 09:18:24 am »
You have been banned before so I just added a bit more time (4hs more if you want to know the amount i added), If you want to talk about the ban abit more come on irc and we will talk.

If Tomkay want the ban off ill remove it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Tim_The_Tool
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:25:10 am »
I try going in the IRC but no one ever answers when I talk. I have no way to contact Tomkay other than in-game, and I doubt he would let me be unbanned.

Muki if you see this you can lock this thread. Tomkay is obviously an idiot.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:07:00 pm by Treat »