Author Topic: EU_cRPG5 and 6  (Read 672 times)

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
EU_cRPG5 and 6
« on: February 22, 2011, 08:13:29 pm »
These servers have massive problems with the maps. Somehow, props get displaced, or disappear. It happens even on native maps, last time this evening on Brunwud castle, the main tower was somewhere off to the right floating in the air, leaving a massive hole where he should have been.

I think it has to do with people who still have to download the map, because it always happens during those long lag phases...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
Re: EU_cRPG5 and 6
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 12:11:50 pm »
has anyone noticed that hp of any wooden door at the first round is significantly lower than all other rounds? and thats on all maps... that big wooden door crushes in 30 sec, and in normal round it needs 2 min at least
talking for siege

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:27:43 pm »
Their hp might be related to playercount, and as the first round starts with 1vs1, they got less hp. Atleast thats my theory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pavel

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Posobilo
  • IRC nick: Posobilo
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 10:34:26 pm »
These servers have massive problems with the maps. Somehow, props get displaced, or disappear. It happens even on native maps, last time this evening on Brunwud castle, the main tower was somewhere off to the right floating in the air, leaving a massive hole where he should have been.

I think it has to do with people who still have to download the map, because it always happens during those long lag phases...

I played with my clan, defending flag without walls even. and... we won! i even have screens)