Author Topic: Rageball Bugged Maps  (Read 385 times)

Offline Ridicule

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ridicule, Ridiculous
Rageball Bugged Maps
« on: May 03, 2012, 04:19:40 am »
Right now on NA 6, Rageball server, the map rotation has random hill maps.  Often on these maps the ball will start up in the sky and will not spawn into play until there is about 6 minutes left on the map.  Anyone that came into the map with a x5 gets to milk it, while a lot of people without it will leave.  The map turns into DM until the spawns and we lose a lot of people. 

Can we please have these maps removed? The ball being in the air is bad enough, but more than half the time the goals are halfway into a hillside and there is only a small area to shoot.  Perfect shots will sometimes drop straight down like they hit the bar, even though they did not. 

There are hardly any admins on rageball lately, so the map stays there until it times out.  If the maps aren't going to be removed, is there any way that a few people that play rageball regularly could be granted a limited admin status with the ability to change maps?  They don't even need to be able to kick people, just have the option to change the map when it is bugged. 

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
Re: Rageball Bugged Maps
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:12:41 am »
I agree.
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 04:48:43 pm »
+1
FrugFrug for 2012 Rageball Admin!!  :P

Offline Ridicule

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ridicule, Ridiculous
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 07:14:02 pm »
Frug, you were one of the people I had in mind for that.  Original would be another.  I would be willing to do it also, but I wouldn't want full admin responsibilities, just the ability to change the map when it is bugged.  I have no desire to get into having to monitor peoples behavior and hand out bans/kicks, which is why I suggested a few people be given the option of changing maps.