Author Topic: leechers  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Quentry

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DRZ
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Quentry
Re: leechers
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 02:29:27 pm »
theese scrins only shows that i were ONLY running.And i did it WITHOUT an autorunning cuz i were low level.
And why I'm banned on all EU serves group(offical)?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:37:31 pm by Quentry »

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 03:16:13 pm »
I suggest adding a statement concerning for servers with 3-4 players. I couldn't find a rule concerning what I have actually violated.

Only these:
-No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round. / Which is 95% correct, not 100%. Well, I do not try to justify what I have done. It was, a wrong kind of behaviour. But it is not that if someone is standing still, or does not not how to pass; people would just hit them to get the ball. So this can not be correct all the time. After all, there is a conflict between the top rule "The Common Sense". What I have done was just a twisted version of this. I admit I was wrong. But it would be much better if Baby Wolf would ask me to stop. Even though, I was hitting him with a cudgel with 0 PS in a gamemode where your health regenerates.

-NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode / Again, with the latest patches; this hardly makes sense 100% of the time. What should you do, if you have x5 and have to go to pee? And again, no. I'm not trying to justify myself, I did not even violate this rule.

-NOT OK: Running around naked without weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. / Hmm. Again this hardly makes sense. I swear there is no difference between spawning with a useless 5 gold weapon and running around mindlessly and this. 1-2 gold upkeep hardly makes a difference. Besides, a naked player with no weapons make an excellent distraction. I have seen some examples doing it, before this rule has ever existed. I still see the same from time to time. I simply could not see much logic behind this rule. I haven't violated this as well, so I'm not trying to justify myself. I did not violate this rule too. I'm simply... just saying. Like a loudmouth does.

-There is not even a rule concerning a server with less than 6 players. When there are less than 6 players, there is not even gaining multiplayer; due to the reason of preventing abuse. But this is a case that also encourages players to not fight with full equipment and full energy. It is basically pointless to do your best, while some other options seem more tempting. Such as kidding, practicing. The problem is, there is not a rule concerning that case.

Again, I am sorry for doing some exploiting to push the limits of the common sense rule; and twisting it to my own selfish purposes a bit. The ruleset is with full of loopholes, that can be abused. Not to mention some players that are accused of ragepolling, TK'ing go off with a simple warning. Only to continue doing the same thing another day. There are also admins who act childish and insulting other people (violating a rule). I can give examples if necessary, which will require some time of me.

I am sorry but with these factors, I can hardly value your judgement. Don't get me wrong, I do not say these to get myself unbanned. Just... saying.
Note: Sorry for bad english at some points.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 03:31:03 pm »
I suggest adding a statement concerning for servers with 3-4 players. I couldn't find a rule concerning what I have actually violated.

Only these:
-No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round. / Which is 95% correct, not 100%. Well, I do not try to justify what I have done. It was, a wrong kind of behaviour. But it is not that if someone is standing still, or does not not how to pass; people would just hit them to get the ball. So this can not be correct all the time. After all, there is a conflict between the top rule "The Common Sense". What I have done was just a twisted version of this. I admit I was wrong. But it would be much better if Baby Wolf would ask me to stop. Even though, I was hitting him with a cudgel with 0 PS in a gamemode where your health regenerates.

-NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode / Again, with the latest patches; this hardly makes sense 100% of the time. What should you do, if you have x5 and have to go to pee? And again, no. I'm not trying to justify myself, I did not even violate this rule.

-NOT OK: Running around naked without weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. / Hmm. Again this hardly makes sense. I swear there is no difference between spawning with a useless 5 gold weapon and running around mindlessly and this. 1-2 gold upkeep hardly makes a difference. Besides, a naked player with no weapons make an excellent distraction. I have seen some examples doing it, before this rule has ever existed. I still see the same from time to time. I simply could not see much logic behind this rule. I haven't violated this as well, so I'm not trying to justify myself. I did not violate this rule too. I'm simply... just saying. Like a loudmouth does.

-There is not even a rule concerning a server with less than 6 players. When there are less than 6 players, there is not even gaining multiplayer; due to the reason of preventing abuse. But this is a case that also encourages players to not fight with full equipment and full energy. It is basically pointless to do your best, while some other options seem more tempting. Such as kidding, practicing. The problem is, there is not a rule concerning that case.

Again, I am sorry for doing some exploiting to push the limits of the common sense rule; and twisting it to my own selfish purposes a bit. The ruleset is with full of loopholes, that can be abused. Not to mention some players that are accused of ragepolling, TK'ing go off with a simple warning. Only to continue doing the same thing another day. There are also admins who act childish and insulting other people (violating a rule). I can give examples if necessary, which will require some time of me.

I am sorry but with these factors, I can hardly value your judgement. Don't get me wrong, I do not say these to get myself unbanned. Just... saying.

Or you could stop breaking the rules.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 03:50:21 pm »
No one is forcing you to read. You could just decide to not make any comment. I tried to explain something there. It is not meant to be a summary.
But if you really want me to point out some certain points:

Only these:

I actually don't care if my ban is reduced or not. I am not even objecting or protesting my ban. I am just pointing out some issues in the current system.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline KR_Klingenmeister

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Stiernackenkommando
  • Game nicks: Alligatoah, AIIigatoah, AlIigatoah, AIligatoah
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 07:20:43 pm »
telltail (; good job