Author Topic: cRPG Documentary with Ripper X (Top Guilds Needed)  (Read 5774 times)

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • Renown: 457
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
    • The Official YouTube Channel of Ripper X
Re: cRPG Documentary with Ripper X (Top Guilds Needed)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2011, 11:13:25 pm »
Any clans that have private matches coming up, events or tournys that are interested please pm me and let me know. I think this will be the best way to grab some footage, pubs are okay, but considering it's a bit disorganized, might be easier to focus on each clan from a private server without so much chaos.  Again just a thought lads.

EDIT:  I'm interested in doing some brief interviews with each clan as well, will be asking some basic questions, if you have any thoughts regarding this, questions or ideas, please let me know.

Best,
Ripper X
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 11:17:05 pm by RipperX »

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011, 12:19:19 am »
I think the Eastern Tsardom (TS) may also be interested, we'll get back to you as soon as we're sure.  We've about 25 active members and 25 not-very-active members.  We're an NA-based clan which occasionally does forays into the large and agility-rich lands of EU servers.  TS is part of the Northern Empire, so you may run into a few of us when you're on ATS, Hospitaller, or Chaos teamspeak channels.  Good luck piecing all of this together!

~Diomedes (TS_StNik_DrZnk_Diomedes)

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2011, 06:02:50 am »
It's a lot of fun to do and i've yet to see any vids about group tactics in cRPG. :)

You don't need videos, silly. Just watch Acre run around. :D
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2011, 08:01:29 am »
*zoom* "What was that? I think something Flew over my head just now?"

It was one of Native's arrows. He missed because he's just a bowmy old friend run of the mill archer now.  :wink:

You shoulda stuck thrower and made a statement bro! Throwing for life. All the accidental TK's due to accuracy reduction are just the stepping stones of our cause. Also what was this vote you keep talking about to decide "best ____" ? Where do I apply? I have good odds, I'm the only one left
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2011, 01:09:24 pm »
It was one of Native's arrows. He missed because he's just a bowmy old friend run of the mill archer now.  :wink:

You shoulda stuck thrower and made a statement bro! Throwing for life. All the accidental TK's due to accuracy reduction are just the stepping stones of our cause. Also what was this vote you keep talking about to decide "best ____" ? Where do I apply? I have good odds, I'm the only one left
i didnt apply people voted for me lol, and ya i did throwing after patch for 2 gens.... its crap, so i went to my other build, 9pd-10pd longbowmen.... i 3x it befor patch so i rocked it even harder now
also word on the street is my lance will be removed form the game and this the long dick of the throwing god will be gone, sure will will have his 2 ballz but it wont be the same....
i did 4pt and recked guys but throwing all my shit into 1 guy is such crap lol

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • Renown: 457
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
    • The Official YouTube Channel of Ripper X
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 08:34:05 pm »
I think the Eastern Tsardom (TS) may also be interested, we'll get back to you as soon as we're sure.  We've about 25 active members and 25 not-very-active members.  We're an NA-based clan which occasionally does forays into the large and agility-rich lands of EU servers.  TS is part of the Northern Empire, so you may run into a few of us when you're on ATS, Hospitaller, or Chaos teamspeak channels.  Good luck piecing all of this together!

~Diomedes (TS_StNik_DrZnk_Diomedes)

Sounds good, let me know the details, I'm sure we could figure something out.