Author Topic: [BAN] dariobelix & Alexdro  (Read 347 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] dariobelix & Alexdro
« on: May 01, 2012, 01:00:27 am »
Server: EU_2
Time: 00:30.
Date: 01.01.2012

Was playing siege and having fun. New server starts and I was chatting with the other guys on the server ("haha, we got your kittenz now!"), when these two runs up to me. They position themselves on each side and starts teamattacking me. The 1st screen is right after I died and you can see the 4 teamhit messages. The 2nd and 3rd screen shows their name and that there's no enemies around. The timer also shows it's in the first 30 seconds of the round.

(click to show/hide)

After teamkilling me, they go over to another peasant and kills him. Again, you can see that there's no enemies around, it's right next to where they tk'ed me, and it's still in the beginning.

(click to show/hide)

Then they went to their third guy,Venus_the_Grey and started attacking him. I also made a poll there, and they stopped when the Poll came up
(click to show/hide)

I've also seen dariobelix teamattack other allies, but didn't get screens of that. Alexdro I haven't seen doing it myself, but heard from a clanmate of mine that he also likes doing it.

These guys need a long break. This isn't a rage teamkill, newbie who don't know the rules or anything like that. This is 2 people being in a server just to grief the others.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline LeoKing

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_LeoKing, Ninja_Gin_Keol
  • IRC nick: LeoKing
Re: [BAN] dariobelix & Alexdro
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:32:19 am »
Was watching this show for several maps and i have to say that the problem with a lack of admins on siege still exists ><

I guess these screens would be enough to ban those assholes.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: [BAN] dariobelix & Alexdro
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 11:48:32 pm »
Gave both of them 3 day ban. They havent got any previous bans so it looks like they're just 2 newish players trolling around. It was pretty bad what they did tho hence the 3 days.