Author Topic: cRPG Launcher keeps asking for activation  (Read 633 times)

Offline heranormus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
cRPG Launcher keeps asking for activation
« on: April 22, 2012, 07:55:54 pm »
Hi guys,

At the moment I cannot play cRPG anymore because after starting the launcher it keeps asking me to activate my version or continue my trial version.

Here's what happened before:

When Steam updated my warband to 1.150 I downloaded and installed the 1.143 version in a separate folder.
I used the cRPG launcher to startup and it asked me to activate my copy. I couldn't do this because I have a 5x5 key, so I chose to play in trial version.
At first I could not play cRPG, there was an error saying that I needed to use the launcher. When I tried to start it up again (again with the launcher) it worked and I could play without problems (EU1 server).

Today I heard that the steam version is supposed to work again so I uninstalled the 1.143 version. When I try to launch the game with the crpg launcher it keeps asking me to activate or continue to play in trial version. This only happens when I start with the launcher. If I start Warband from steam it starts cRPG, but once it's loaded it tells me I need to start with the launcher (play crpg is greyed out).

I uninstalled my Warband installation in steam, deleted the warband folder, reinstalled from steam. But still the same problem.

Did I mess up my cRPG account by using the trial version? Any ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 08:00:42 pm by heranormus »

Offline Gelotte

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Propagandhi, Hydroxie
Re: cRPG Launcher keeps asking for activation
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:58:58 am »
Bump, same error here