Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban
« on: April 29, 2012, 05:15:15 am »
Here is my story. This was on NA7 Defend The Virgin.

At the start of the round I hit someone with my fist twice, they team killed me. So next round I team kill them. I get kicked for team killing. Then I rejoin, and the clan Judge(Which one their  team members killed me before) gang kill me then because I called them stupid, and they have the majority on the server they poll ban me. I am here requesting an unban because people are ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:18:00 am by Treat »

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 05:21:27 am »
Two wrongs do not make a right, remember that and you will not get yourself in situations like this. You'll probably have to wait for the ban to expire, which should be soon.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:23:58 am by Draulius »

Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 05:25:10 am »
It was not the team killing that they banned me for. If it was team killed I could have had them all banned because they all ganged up on me. As I said in my post above they killed me twice to my once for them. I called them stupid, and they had the majority of people in the server so they won the poll.

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 05:33:11 am »
It was not the team killing that they banned me for.

Yes it was. That's what the whole situation sprouted from, isn't it? That or you pestering them with fists. Sounds like both sides are in the wrong to me, but if you have any evidence to prove their teamkilling/poll abuse you should post it now. Otherwise, I don't think much can be done. You didn't even give any names.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:35:43 am by Draulius »

Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 05:54:11 am »
Sorry I dont randomly record my gameplay. I just want to be unbanned because I was banned for a stupid reason because they had the majority of people.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 05:57:17 am »
Apologies, ban polls are only an hour long, we will check the logs when they get updated and punish people if they are abusing ban polls on DTV

Also, you can play on any other server, just not NA_whatever you were polled on for one hour

We can't manually lift ban polls either, sorry
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Treat

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 06:00:31 am »
Thanks for the speedy reply Smoothrich. That would be great if you could punish them.