Author Topic: Lower break chance of siege gear  (Read 357 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Lower break chance of siege gear
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:33:40 pm »
At the moment the break chance on siege gear is much higher than it is on armour, weapons and as far as I can tell every thing.

Carrying construction materials results in at least one break every round. Every round I carry my construction site I pay out on its +2k cost.

I don't won't it to be lowered significantly but it does cost much more than it should. I have used cavalry at the same overall cost as my siege build and made money. While carrying the siege gear I have gone through around 210k this gen and I'm only 2/3rds of the way through. I had to borrow 100k to pay for my habit, at this rate I'm going to have to flog my looms to get through the gen using the gear.

Should be noted that I've burned 45k in 2 3 hours sessions and have only been using the siege site for 2 days, the rest of that money was killed by my construction sites.

My total eq cost with out siege gear is 2,265. With siege gear its 45,336. My old cav build was 52k and I made money :/
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: Lower break chance of siege gear
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:36:34 pm »
+1
At the moment the break chance on siege gear is much higher than it is on armour, weapons and as far as I can tell every thing.

Most siege "Equipments" are known as throwing weapon in game, this means that their breakchance rely on throwing proficiencies. If you have 0 proficiencies you will almost have to repair it while on the other hand if you have alot of proficiencies in throwing you will find you will have less chance to repair

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: Lower break chance of siege gear
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:33:13 am »
Verifies, Alex is 100% right.

170 WPF pushed the break chance off into the nothing zone.

But amusingly some times you can get stung for carrying 2 csites even though you only ever use one :/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:47:49 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(