Author Topic: Leaving the game, giving away looms!  (Read 9884 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2643
  • Infamy: 1297
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving the game, giving away looms!
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2012, 03:27:09 am »
+4
As you can see, all gone to Meow. Maybe he'll give it back if I return, maybe he won't.

I'm not losing in any case. If he decides to give them he'll just prove that he's one of the most trustworthy and caring people in this community.

If he decides to keep them for himself, of well, no reason for me to ever come back. Not because I don't have any looms but for entirely different reason. Who would like to be part of a community where, people who are considered the best, are actually selfish. What to think of the rest?

Anyways, thanks for all the good wishes, truly honest and those less honest. Don't have the time to answer every single PM I've got, thanks for that as well. I'll just say that I've enjoyed playing with those people who sent me PM where I'm advised to reconsider  giving away looms.

And about those who care what will I do next, I'll just say that I made sure that I won't exchange one game for the other by choosing OS where games aren't supported very well.

Maybe I'll see you in few months but that doesn't matter really. People who leave for good are forgotten pretty fast and those who stay only matter. That's how it is

Sorry if some of you are disappointed by turn of events, but truth to be told I'm not really sorry if you feel cheated for not getting anything out of this little thread.

Hopefully Meow will at least stick to one part of the bargain...

Thread locked.