Author Topic: Caesar_V [Intentional Teamkill]  (Read 329 times)

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Caesar_V [Intentional Teamkill]
« on: April 16, 2012, 08:45:56 am »
This happened on the server about 5 minutes ago. I was fighting an enemy and he hit me with his arbalest taking over half my health down. I pressed "M" for team hitting me and he went 1/5.

No big deal, I usually report people I don't know and he was only 1/5. He proceeded to say "Wow, fuck you SeQueL". I responded with "l2aim".

Next round we spawned and he headshot me on purpose while I was typing. After he team killed me he said "Cunt, l2evade".

Here's a screenshot of him teamkilling me and pretty much admitting it. I reported it to Canary only for him to receive a warning and nothing else.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014821325/screenshot/594716166342489968?tab=public

Justice shall be served.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Re: Caesar_V [Intentional Teamkill]
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 08:48:49 am »
THIS is the shit im talking about, so Huey JUST got perma banned for the same thing but he wasnt even reported. why is this kid getting off with a warning? LEARN TO BE AN ADMIN, that means being consistent atleast.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Caesar_V [Intentional Teamkill]
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 09:05:11 am »
maeday, stay out of ban requests you have no business being in.  Next time you want to post in this forum go read the rules before you post here.

24 hour ban issued for intentional TK.