Author Topic: Ban Algaroth  (Read 509 times)

Offline jbratina

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NARMIN
  • Game nicks: harv
  • IRC nick: Steam- Harv
Ban Algaroth
« on: April 15, 2012, 09:42:06 pm »
Kicking is not needed to get banned for. Kicking doesn't affect the game at all, [not unless he is fighting at the moment]. As you can see on the "Ban King_Harv_TKoC" request I'm kicking him when their is no enemies around. Why? Because he is leeching, Look at all the ban request he put up. Ganner is right. Algaroth needs to stfu and recieve a lesson. Someone ban him. Hospitiler Adreyan [did i spell that correct?] has the pics for him\her self. It is clear that Algaroth is a leeching, cry baby, newb. if anyone needs to get banned. Algaroth.   
what the fuck

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Ban Algaroth
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 05:58:25 am »
That screenshot isn't enough to show that he is leeching. If you can provide additional evidence, please post it, else I'll be closing the thread.

In addition, do not kick teammates period. You would have been better off taking the screens of the leeching and posting them instead of being posted.  :idea:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban Algaroth
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 09:02:26 am »
Algaroth has been handled and warned.  If he posts more false ban requests his ability to post requests will be removed.  Please do not make threads without any evidence of wrongdoing.