13 (31%)
E-Thug with a small penis
7 (16.7%)
Autistic Hermaphrodite
8 (19%)
Pothead and this makes me lol
14 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: EU drama thread - Snitches  (Read 5048 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: EU drama thread - Snitches
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2012, 05:06:33 pm »
+2
Also asuming that snitching ONLY is important at a crime or anything worse than at an game , FOR ME it's about the morale vibe around snitching it doesn't matter what a guy snitches me for I think it's just as bad.
Snitching is for people that cant solve there problem with you or your behavior face to face , so they have to get somebody of higher power : Mom , Dad , Teacher ,Admins to join your cause and force the other guy to change his behavior this makes you weak for not being able to do it yourself.

Do you even play this game? How the fuck exactly do you force a change on someone's behaviour in an online setting? In RL half the trolls that get banned would get the shit beat out of them on a regular basis. If some guy wants to deliberately troll you, how do you stop it? If I see you in my team now I'm just going to tk you over and over, until you eat your fucking words and report me to an admin. Good luck "forcing" me to change otherwise.

Fucking ass backwards morality, pretending that people breaking the rules and deliberately ruining other people's fun for their own enjoyment is supposedly the moral highground and getting them banned is immoral.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:08:15 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2012, 05:21:46 pm »
+3
do u know hes hurt? do u know hes suffering? do u know his intentions are true? let us not strat spamming irrelevant questions to each other Kinn.
He shouted ingame that peeps should leave teh fuck him alone that he just wants to play this game and have fun and not constantly being called snitch or other names only because he stood for what he thought was the right thing to do. And when and what he said made me believe that is gone far enough with the witchhunt.

you know very well what i mean by the "in" crowd we had a talk about that a loooong time ago and you know how i feel.
i do and therefor you get me also as i tell you these things, you aren't dump either ;)

no matter what you write my own opinion is this is bitchy end of story. you think it is not. fine. we agree to disagree
i can settle for this, but still feel free to advice to what i already told, not only to you

let others express their opinion. this is what this is all about. fuck the politics
true, i see a clear line from admins sight, i see different perspectives from different players.
I don't think this topic will come down to rule changes therefor Arqa didn't do anything that wrong and also the th|tw/tk reporting can only be used when it actually happens. It is like with Driver License, you have 5 points left , 4 points left, ok now i need to get more carefull, you have one point left, well i just stay out of trouble now for a while or else ...

... If I see you in my team now I'm just going to tk you over and over, until you eat your fucking words and report me to an admin. Good luck "forcing" me to change otherwise...
loved that part made me chuckle  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:35:09 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2012, 05:53:08 pm »
@ Oberyn , you would realy have to piss me off for me to do anything like that , I would realy try to solve the problem with you a thousand times before il consider admins.
Also this has very little to do with the case now , because Arqa wasn't teamkilled by Immortaly. And you would teamkill me making this an entire differant scenario so your argument is invalid. But I wouldn't go to snitch on you for an admin never did in RL never did ingame, instead I would try to discuss to you what your problem is and see if there is a solution and if you would keep up TKing me I would just leave to another server. And by that I ignored the situation because it no longer bothers me after I'm gone and I dont think Arqa could be bothered by Immortality since she was no tked by him.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2012, 07:16:55 pm »
I hate to quote myself but I think it's appropriate!

It was a special incident which was certainly worthy discussing. And judging by the interest of people reading or posting, it's obviously a controverse topic. And as far as I know it's a normal thing to discuss controverse topics. I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides it sheds a light on the hardliner populating the ban-section lately and the admin-staff supporting it.
Personally, I am a very relaxed person and it takes a whole lot more to get me rage, I barely press M ingame nor do I make ban-requests (most I've posted where for other people as a favour). I wish people would start to realize again that we're talking about a game that is supposed to be played for fun. Nobody gets really hurt by others making fun of them (there is a mute-option ingame btw...), nobody really dies when they get teamkilled, nobody starts bleeding if someone punches them with heavy gauntlets and certainly nobody is going to die 1 year early because some HA is delaying a bit.

Everybody should just relax and take c-rpg as what it is: a game! This includes the admin-staff too. Esspecially the admin-staff to be blunt!

How about that? Just relax...  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2012, 07:21:44 pm »
+1

Offline BD_SUPERBEAST

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Warpigs_BD_Superbeast
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2012, 01:41:53 am »
+2

Dont worry for us,were looking forward to settle this up in a good manner for everyone.

Get something better to do in weekend.Friendly advice!