Author Topic: {BAN} Knight_Lord_ricky_777_LoC  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
Re: {BAN} Knight_Lord_ricky_777_LoC
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 07:48:01 am »
I would just like to say that this is complete horse hockey! How many times are we going to let this little twerp grief before he gets permabanned?? He broke the rules, plain as day, and noone is doing anything about it. If Ricky needs to stay unbanned so that he can manage his clan, then perhaps he should consider not breaking the rules so often. I happened to be reading the ban threads because a clanmate of mine was complaining that Ricky was griefing him, and when said clanmate retaliated, Ricky threatened to ban. It's the same thing every time with this kid! Maybe he is too thick headed to
Ever learn. Personally I think the admins should find out just how dull he is. I suggest a 3 year ban, maybe by age17 he won't be such a little prick.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 11:54:34 pm »
This is a no brainer Ban.  If I had just retired, I would not be a happy camper with people punching me at spawn.  I don't care what weapon is in my hands.  I play this game to have fun and my team punching me half to death is not my idea of fun.  The rule clearly states that intentional team wounding is against the rules and this is clearly being infringed upon.  I see people using those little hammers all the time and surprisingly they are usually pretty damned good at blocking and keeping a person or two busy long enough to be effective.  Kills, well they don't get a lot but they are a GREAT distraction.  Punching that person half to death limits his abilities to help the team which also limits the game experience.  Rules are erected for purpose and when we start trying to redraw the lines of order, chaos breaks out.  Follow the god damned rules and now eat your fucking medicine.  I vote ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 12:20:23 am »
Heyo. As an admin of an unofficial EU-server, I have to state something.

If somebody Teamattacks intentionally, I send the evidence to the admin. Because unofficial Servers are there for the Community to enjoy the cRPG-Mod. People that teamwound, leech, insult (heavy insults, I don't care about a rage-insult like "you fuckin cunt backstabbed me! go die in a hayshack!". But racism and stuff is not okay.) are killing the mood of the game. Even if it only happens on an inofficial server it drags down the whole community. If he gets banned from this server only he will simply join another and go on doing his shit there.

Especially if the guy was actually penalized, he should have learned from that... and he goes on breaking the rules (and evidence is clearly given)  so he didnt learn from it and should be removed again. Guys, a one day ban is not the world, so why not giving the community that favor and seeing it as a warning for the "evildoer"?

If the admins dont enforce the rules properly, who should we believe in? why are they admins then?

Btw: I got people banned because I found them in the logs of my server - using QML to get X5 and leech there then. This is quite less moodkilling than teamwounding. And also happened on an inofficial server.

Its the duty of a player/an inofficial serveradmin to report such stuff. And the duty of a official admin to react to the reports. but here is kinda no reaction. :(

PS: Sorry, I should not talk here, I wasnt on the Server, I do not play on NA.
Just had to give out my opinion and tell you how it works on EU. Maybe you guys are able to connect somehow and get some ideas.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.