Author Topic: Mistaken Ban?  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Mistaken Ban?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 08:16:41 pm »
Thanks very much I meant no ill will whatsoever. However I am a victim here as well and I have no idea how i am going to come up with 100k unless i sell everything i own including what i had before this whole crapfest went down and honestly i dont think i should have to give up what i earned. I know it may not be fair to the guy but its not fair to me either. I admit i made a mistake of deleting his stuff but i think anyone else in my position would have done the same.. especially not knowing what i know now. I think it was an honest mistake and i shouldnt get shunned over it. I wanna repay the guy but i cant do it at the expense of all my time especially when i have a legit key and not one that who knows how many people have now. I am now down 12 bucks and have to give up all my stuff ingame? i'll do what i have to do but isnt there an alternative? if you can restore his character cant you restore his gold and just take what i bought away?

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 08:19:14 pm »
Well it's your call, you obviously managed to waste all his gold in a matter of hours, you can now choose between being banned because it was all ill intention or paying him back when he is able to activate his new account.

You for sure won't get away with paying any less than the money you stole if that is what you are trying here...

And no, you did not do what everyone else in your situation would have done.

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 08:23:18 pm »
i'm not trying anything... I was just asking for an alternative like restoring his stuff and taking what i spent and took away. I just want to keep what i already had before this stuff went down. not even the gold just my gear. i bought a full set of armor, a horse, and a polearm with the money. can't you just take that stuff away from me and reset me to before this happened? I dont want to lose everything thats all... there is no hidden agenda.

edit: like i said i'll do what i have to and if it has to be give up all my stuff or be banned i'll give it up. but you've been really rude to me when all i wanted to do was resolve a situation. I feel really bad about it but at the same time it really makes me mad that i have to go thru this. I understand your position and you have to resolve matters for others and it probably sucks... but i'm trying to be helpful here and get it figured out
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:27:48 pm by Darkon »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 08:41:04 pm »
It's not about you selling all your gear but about you buying no new gear until you payed him back.
If selling the stuff you bought from his gold speeds that up - do it.

Selling all your gear would not help at all since an admin would probably ban you for leeching on one of the servers.

After you payed the dude back you go back to regular playing like everyone else.

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 08:48:36 pm »
ok i understand. this sounds good and he will get payed back i promise. thank you meow. i can do this

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:28 pm »
All solved to everyone's satisfaction. :mrgreen: