Author Topic: Ban: LL_McDeath  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Paniolo808

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Bumpin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nakoa
Ban: LL_McDeath
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:56:51 am »
I was riding along, when an arrow suddenly appeared in my horse from a friendly archer. Naturally, I hit M out of irritation. Shortly afterwards, I found myself unhorsed and killed. According to him, he "hates people who m key."
The next round, he attempted to kill me again, and was kicked for it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The next map, he came back. Standing on a ledge, suddenly an arrow appeared in my arm from the same person(LL_McDeath), and thereafter he tried to kick me off the ledge. Wearing little armor, the kick did enough damage to register on the log. See below pic.

Then, he began running in front of me every time I drew my bow. See below:

So that I could shoot over him, I got on a horse. Which he then repeatedly tried running in front of so as to cause me to TW him, I'm assuming. See below:

At no point did I shoot him. Check the logs.
"We can say that Maud'Dib learned rapidly because his first training was in how to learn. And the first lesson of all was the basic trust that he could learn."

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
Re: Ban: LL_McDeath
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 03:21:47 am »
I have never seen McDeath do anything like this before, so I'm going issuing a warning for this.  If this behavior continues he will be taking a time out. 
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:24 am »
Looks like you are instigating him to take action given your bow drawn at him in a picture, and following him within 2 ft. the other two honestly.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 06:08:12 am »
I know he can be a douche at times but havnt seen this from him before, wouldnt be surprised if there is more that wasnt seen

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 06:18:40 am »
Also, I would like to add that if you were in fact instigating him Kaito, I would suggest you stop doing that.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:15 pm »
I was riding along, when an arrow suddenly appeared in my horse from a friendly archer. Naturally, I hit M out of irritation. Shortly afterwards, I found myself unhorsed and killed. According to him, he "hates people who m key."
The next round, he attempted to kill me again, and was kicked for it.

This is false you can't see the fact that you ran into my arrow then M keyed it. Also you bumpped me multiple times and because I don't like people who report I didn't report it. In the next round when you got me kicked out of the server I was trying to shoot at someone in front of you and you kept moving your horse into my way.

The next map, he came back. Standing on a ledge, suddenly an arrow appeared in my arm from the same person(LL_McDeath), and thereafter he tried to kick me off the ledge. Wearing little armor, the kick did enough damage to register on the log. See below pic.

I came back on the same map and you were still on horse, yet again I was shooting and you purposfully got in the way of my shot so you could M key it again.
As for the standing in front of him I was texting someone in the first pic the others I was moving forward to help my team and stopping to shoot he was behind me to make it look I was doing it on purpose.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 05:50:49 pm »
Listen I could care less about all of this but 1) your blowing this out of extreme proportion 2) I was not completely at fault in this situation. Hate me I whatever but this is 75% you making up complete bs.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 05:53:18 pm »
I am sorry for shooting you ACCIDENTALLY but the rest I am not because you are in fault there not me. Also if your going to put up a ban thread for me its LL_Mcdeath not LL_McDeath

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 07:09:55 pm »
Mcdeath....like everyone else said, you're a regular and you haven't done something like this before as far as I can remember. However, don't make it a habit of making points through breaking rules. If you do it again, you will be temp banned, or worse.