Author Topic: [UNBAN] Soroka  (Read 682 times)

Offline Soroka

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Soroka
« on: April 03, 2012, 03:49:34 am »
Greeteings,
 I was banned on a strategus battle on    03/04/2012 at 02:39. The Battle was on the american NA_cRPG_3 server. Hospitaller Knights sieged Asugan Castle. As i understood my fault was in entensive using of ladders. I used to play an engeneer trying to help our team by building Healing tents, Weapon racks etc. When i built them i began to place ladders for my team to easily get to towers to better defensive positions. When admin said that i do wrong, i answered that i wont waste any ladders any more. I placed the last one and came to weapon rack for the last time to get weapons for myself and i was kicked. I reconnected and played till the end of the siege using the crossbow and placing ladders no more. When the battle was over i could'n connect to any of the servers, unfortunatelly. It is said that i am banned everywhere.

Please unban me. I will waste computer side equipmet on the server no more. I am sorry for that action.
My name in game is: Soroka.  Account name: in2eternity

Edit:  My elder brother Sorokopud's account was banned too. We have the same global IP adress as our computers connected to provider with NAT. Sometimes we use different keys on the same computer when our parents need the second computer. What can we do in this situation to be unbanned? Please forgive us that we did not reported about this earlier, missed this topic on a forum totally. Please sorry about that.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:37:03 am by Soroka »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Soroka
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:27:20 am »
I witnessed Soroka on the server and I got the impression they were very ladder happy, but not necessarily exploiting or griefing.  Admins got suspicious once Soroka was seen spawning without weapons or appearing to be AFK'ing.  The ladders I saw placed seemed to be chosen out of being helpful to the team, just maybe too abundant, not out to ruin the match for people. 

Your final score was 3-24 which honestly was better then many players involved in the siege hahah and shows that you were active for the good majority of the fight.  I would support this person being unbanned and just left with a warning to be more conservative with equipment in the future.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tony007rammstein

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Tony007/ Merc_Tony
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:26 pm »
We need our teammates back into army! Pls unban them, or we will conquer all Strategus without them ^^
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:02:21 pm by Tony007rammstein »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:03 pm »
Unbanned, other talks happened by PM.