Author Topic: [UNBAN REQUEST] Twitch - for team killing a leacher.  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN REQUEST] Twitch - for team killing a leacher.
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:53:00 pm »
I am pretty sure I was banned when I team killed a leacher, I know he was a leacher because I watched him walk to a safe spot at the beginning of the round and just sit there he was there for half the round before I came after him.  I am sure team killing is against the rules but I am sure leaching is also.  And since the server did not have a poll button to kick him I figured it would be the only way to help stop the leaching.

The following are thing I took into account to determine him a leacher

1.  Trying to hide out of the enemy sites at the beginning of the game.
2.  Dressed as a peasant to not take penalty damage on his gold.
3.  Never moved the whole round except for hiding. 

It is people like this that make the teams unbalanced they take up slots that where other people who actually want to play can play and help.  I told the guy who reported me he was a leacher, but he obviously would be one of those guys who just want to see people banned whenever he got the chance, I am not talking about the admins, I am talking about the guy who claimed to of screenshoted me and kept saying he would report me for team killing leachers.  I have no history of team killing unless people on my team won't stop swinging at me, or they are leaching.  And when I do accidently team kill I apologize.  I play the game to play it and do not like cheating of any matter and to me leaching = cheating.

Thank you,

Twitch

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN REQUEST] Twitch - for team killing a leacher.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:57:01 pm »
He tked me and other players.
Here he admit it, im not sure if it enough, but you are mod and admin, so decide you.
EU siege server.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is what i got.
Teamkilling is against the rules. If you see rules being broken, take screenshots, record, ask for an admin on IRC, whatever, just don't take justice into your own hands.
Ban has been shortened, unban tomorrow.

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 09:02:10 pm »
I didn't tk you unless you were the leacher and I am sure if they have anyway to look into game logs they can see that.  That was my response to the guy threatening to report me for killing the leacher.  And I even posted the same thing in my original unban request post.  I stated I only kill people who won't stop swinging there weapon at me, ie the idiots, and leachers just like I said in chat and in my post.  So your screenshot of my words are nothing I am denying.  I am denying you saying I killed you and other players the only person I team killed that whole round was one leacher.

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 09:03:22 pm »
Oh sorry I thought that was your post. about me killing you.

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:06:50 pm »
Ok fair enough thank you there pt

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:13:56 pm »
This is what i got.
Teamkilling is against the rules. If you see rules being broken, take screenshots, record, ask for an admin on IRC, whatever, just don't take justice into your own hands.
Ban has been shortened, unban tomorrow.

The guy he tked on eu siege server was normal player, leaching is nacked and without weapon do nothing, I dont remember the victim of Twitch breaking rules.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:18:59 pm by Karmazyn »
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 09:23:00 pm »
Offenses committed on NA server have nothing to do with a ban on an EU server, though.

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 09:26:45 pm »
Offenses committed on NA server have nothing to do with a ban on an EU server, though.

Yes, but I just wanted to show that what he calls leecher is a normal player in peasant clothes (low level player). You are free to believe me or not. Good bye.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 11:51:39 pm »
Karm I never tked you and you know it so to say I have is lying just to try to get someone banned, yes I tked the peasant but he was leaching and he was just sitting there I never tried to deny it I am no liar like you, Get a life.  And I didn't tk the guy with the sumpter I did however shoot his horse to death because all game he sat there hoping someone would open the gates for him... like I said I hate idiots

Offline 1slander

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Timing that sidestep is key to the 1h battle axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NORD
  • Game nicks: Araios, Pallas, Hammer. Formerly DRAC & Duke_of_Hazard
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 12:02:40 am »
More and more I am noticing people use 'leaching' as an excuse to tk people.  There are even people who run around at the beginning of the match hitting those who haven't moved yet.  Some are on crpg.net windowed, perhaps someone had to go use the washroom and didn't want to lose a multiplier.  I find at the 1st round of alot of maps I lag for a bit so I wait it out then move.  There are those who feel this should be kicked or hit to try and make me move.  They sure don't like it when I raise my weopon back at them.  I mean they're empowered right, I'm not, I'm standing still in their empowered zone.  Like a hall monitor they find since they have failed at playing the game they will become a sherrif for the rules, enforcing them as they see fit.  I mean I'm only wearing 30k worth of gear right, must be leaching! 

True leaching is someone consistantly coming into battle with not even a weopon in their hand.  Prove that and you have a case.  Otherwise, enjoy the vacation and use the time to ponder how you could possibly adjust your attitude to something we can all stand.  I doubt the ban is permanent.
Float like a butterfly sting like an axe

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 01:15:13 am »
If you read my post I didn't run around attacking people in the beginning, I watched him in the beginning then continued to play once the match was almost over and I found him in the same spot not moving thats when I accused him of leaching, and again if you would of read my first post you would of noticed one of the numbers I listed that lead me to believe he was a leacher is because he wasn't wearing gear.  Now maybe you could read my post and see that I did take precaution before calling this guy a leacher, and as for the guy I killed the sumpter of Kar, amazingly now there is already a post someone else made asking he be banned for leaching... hmmm maybe I do tell the truth.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 01:17:14 am »
Do we want leachers on any server?  :?

Offline Twitch

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 01:23:53 am »
This guy who reported me is up for a ban request now for leaching by someone completely different see what I am talking about he was a leacher.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 07:15:25 am »
uh, pr0tip: killing a leecher accomplishes absolutely nothing
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos