Author Topic: Ban Request Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift and KollsveinBothvarson  (Read 629 times)

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift and KollsveinBothvarson
« on: March 19, 2012, 09:43:09 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Intentionally leeching to be the last ones on a wooden wall.

Offline Swift_and_True

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Stahp.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift and KollsveinBothvarson
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:07:39 pm »
I was bored and me and Koll were gunna do a finally stand so it wasnt ment for leeching... just something to do for fun since we were bored. It was only 2 rounds, so i didnt think it was a big deal. Im sorry if I made the rounds any longer than you would have wished (but i jumped down to fight) and it will not happen again. Im Sorry.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 10:11:13 pm by Swift_and_True »

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:19:55 pm »
Algaroth is just a raging ex member of Hospitaller. He was kicked out for his constant raging. Now he is constantly trying to get Hospitallers banned. Last time it was him starting the team wounding, trying to get people (hospitallers) to retaliate. Who made you the crpg police anyway? Why dont you worry about yourself and just play? Maybe then you would get better. Get a life Algaroth
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:42:45 pm »
Algaroth is just a raging ex member of Hospitaller. He was kicked out for his constant raging. Now he is constantly trying to get Hospitallers banned. Last time it was him starting the team wounding, trying to get people (hospitallers) to retaliate. Who made you the crpg police anyway? Why dont you worry about yourself and just play? Maybe then you would get better. Get a life Algaroth

Hospitallers need to stop trying being a fuckin troll clan i mean seriously you guys always encourage to break the rules of the NA Official. Everyone hates you now and it's getting old, learn to grow up by leaving it aside from what has happened in the past and if you dont then you have issues, btw it happened months ago and you still keep bringing it up so whos raging now? your all just a bunch of little pests

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 10:51:28 pm »
It is kinda hard to leech with all that armor they have on  :mrgreen: But i understand what you are trying to say Algaroth. I don't see anything that would  need a ban, for that would be over kill for this situation but a warning to both of them that if this is seen again a 24 hour ban will be issued.

Also Ive never seen any of them 'leech' before and also try taking pictures that have a greater time period in between them then 2 seconds.

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 10:56:11 pm »
First of all, this thread needs to be related to lil swifty and koll's misconduct on the servers for leeching. Since it wasnt excessive and by the sound of it wasn't done to intentional antagonize the server a Don't Do It Again! for either of you should be  sufficient in my opinion. Having to ban someone for leeching for two rounds and they are even wearing good equipment. Its not like they're dedicated leeches so to me a ban request is a bit excessive. Yes they shouldn't be leeching and it was good to bring this to our attention
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.