Author Topic: Unban WhiteEagle_Matt  (Read 429 times)

Offline Mattbott

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Faction: WhiteEagles
  • Game nicks: WhiteEagle_Matt
Unban WhiteEagle_Matt
« on: March 18, 2012, 07:45:19 pm »
Hello, 10 minutes ago i was playing Crpg, when is spawned i was chatting for 10 sec with someone, a noob was hitting me, so i shot him with crossbow to let him stop. I walked towards the enemy's castle and got kicked. Ok sounds fair kick for shooting someone, i rejoined and started play, had to say 2 times "no problem" because i was getting teamhitted all the time, (all this shit happend in EU 2) and than, I WAS BANNED, from all servers, I dunno which admin did this, but it was a ban without any reason. Please help me/unban me or give me information about why i'm banned an for how long, thank you
If you read this, you have wasted 5 sec of your live

Offline Vangen101

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban WhiteEagle_Matt
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:47:42 pm »
True story,
I was with him playing Crpg in EU 2 and than he was banned when he was looking on the site to buy and sell some new stuff.

Offline Adalwulf

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Adalwulf
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 04:09:40 am »
When you need to go on the site, what you should do is press esc when you die and go to equipment screen. It will stop you from spawning so that you aren't "leeching" as they call it.

Offline Mattbott

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:26:30 pm »
I know, but I thinks it's unnecessary to ban someone because he was doing nothing for 10 sec.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:56:47 pm »
I was the one who banned you, for 24 H to be exact.

Teamattacking your clanmate back and forth and reporting eachother just to troll which is not contributing was the first I saw from you. Later when I speced OneOfThoseElves he attacked you at spawn for AFKing in pretty cheap gear and you attacked back instead of reporting. That's when I kicked you as a last warning.

Not too long later, almost right after rejoining you were standing AFK for a good while in the attacker's siege tower. You were kicked after attacking OneOfThoseElves and could've bought/sold stuff on the website then, not log back in to go afk in cheap gear to do that. That's leeching Please refrain from these activities in the future and there will be no problem.

Scheduled unban:
19.03.2012 19:26:52
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Mattbott

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 02:28:43 pm »
Ehmm ok, 24h ban but the reason...  for a good while?? it were some seconds...   and the guy OneOfThoseElves, why isnt he kicked/banned for 1 day he attacked me because i was chatting and when i heard everyone spawned i was going back to mb and this guy/girl (idunno) was kicking me, so i shot him/her with a xbow no big deal?,       but next time I will just press M, and wont be afk?.. even not for  3 seconds O__O

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 02:35:15 pm »
Ehmm ok, 24h ban but the reason...  for a good while?? it were some seconds...   

I saw what I saw. Not contributing by trolling with your mate. Revenge teamattacking OneOfThoseElves. Then immediately going AFK in the siege tower after rejoining. Three different rulebreaks got you the 24 H ban.

and the guy OneOfThoseElves, why isnt he kicked/banned for 1 day he attacked me because i was chatting and when i heard everyone spawned i was going back to mb and this guy/girl (idunno) was kicking me, so i shot him/her with a xbow no big deal?

He was also banned but for a shorter period than you. You broke several rules, so it ended up being a big deal.

but next time I will just press M, and wont be afk?.. even not for  3 seconds O__O

Press 'M' and report in I chat if there's an admin there. Stop lying about the time too, it won't help. True, you weren't AFK too long in the spawn, but you were AFK quite a long time in the siege tower which tipped the scale.

End of discussion.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.