• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PleasantPheasantPeasant
Nimdurr
« on: March 05, 2011, 02:14:37 am »
I was recently kick on spaghetti_Sauce from CRPG_NA_siege by nimnur_ATS for no reason. I was running around naked 1), I just retired and I don't have any armor or weapons i could wear with 4 STR, and 2), I'm running low on money. I'm just looking for a reason for why i was kicked and if anything will be done about it.

Edit: Just went on and asked her why on my other char, o_opoker_face, and she said she didn't kick me. i understand she's been an admin for only 2 weeks but she's kicked at least 5 people so far for "Leeching"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:29:24 am by Stud_Muffin »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Nimdurr
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 06:23:00 am »
sounds pretty straight forward... no armour no wep = leach. spend 200 gold buying peasant shit for when you are low level. run around in that, most of the really peasanty gear costs 0gold on upkeep... and if you ever plan to retire again, you will have use for it again.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 10:17:51 am »
throwing rocks?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 07:31:23 pm »
On some char I went naked until level 10ish where I bought a warspear and never got kicked/banned for leeching before that.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 10:57:37 pm »
Here is the process i go through when bringing action against a player for what I consider leeching. I usually spend 2-4 hours a day sitting in spec on the NA siege server, during which time I constantly scroll through the player base. When I come across someone with no equipment I kindly request that they spawn with a weapon of any type, from rocks to a flamberge, their choice. In this case my instructions were ignored and so after waiting 2 minutes and several respawns by the player, I kicked him and stated publicly my reason for doing so.

I have never had a problem with this player and they normally are a contributing member of the team, I also understand that when you retire you have limited choice in weapon and i also sympathize with the fact that you may be low on gold. However, I need you to understand that your actions in that situation are a textbook leeching violation, and I feel that inwas fair in the way I handled it. I do appreciate your feedback though and in the future I will make sure to give you a better explanation as to why you were removed. If you need any more information or would like me to give you a better walkthrough of the way I usually enforce the various rules I would be more than happy to provide a detailed walkthrough.

Kind regards,
Nindurr

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 01:51:44 am »
You were kicked.

Not banned.

This is the Unban Request forums.

We can't tell what level your character is or how poor or rich he is - so grab any form of weapon and help your team - or else you're leeching. It makes our job quite easy.
CRPG NA Server Admin