Author Topic: Sword of War  (Read 407 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Sword of War
« on: March 17, 2012, 12:40:02 pm »
I have made an offering at the market in exchange of my masterwork long espada eslavona for Sword of War. But no one is accepted it so far. What I am concerning is, I have never seen someone who uses this sword. So, I just wanted to ask anyone uses this sword? It seemed more appealing than the Danish/German greatswords to me.

Other question is, a guy offered a Danish greatsword for my long espada eslavona. If I accept the offer, can I trade it with a Sword of War in the future? If I accept the offer, I will begin using a masterwork 2handed sword now which is something that saves me time.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
Re: Sword of War
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 12:58:31 pm »
Both yes and yes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Sword of War
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 04:06:44 pm »
Ok thanks.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D