Author Topic: Thrower build (Wardarts/javelin)  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Thrower build (Wardarts/javelin)
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:32:20 pm »
I just started crpg. I was thinking to start as "wardart thrower" so what build would be good ? i was thinking of 18/18 with 6 IF 6 PS 6 PT and 6 ATH and 6 WM if thats even possible? feel free to post good/better builds.  :wink:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:52:10 pm by Morso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Re: Thrower build (Wardarts/javelin)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:37:47 pm »
i was trying to find help in the "solid builds" thread but there is no builds for thrower :(

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: THrower build (Wardarts/javelin)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 02:40:53 am »
(click to show/hide)

This is my current build. Basically just a hybrid more than a pure thrower, but you get 7 PT (so can use all thrown weapons) and enough PS and melee wpf to be effective. You might want to get 2h wpf instead and 5 IF if you want to be more powerful in melee.

For a full throwing build, you would have to ignore PS and get as much PT as possible. I'm thinking 8 or 9. 24/12 might be good, but a 27/12 is probably the best for pure throwers. I'm also thinking you can drop athletics since throwing slows you down a lot anyway. I spent most of my generation with 0 athl, and going up to 5 improved it a bit, but the throwing weight still slows me down a lot.
Something like this is probably the best pure throwing build around:
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: Thrower build (Wardarts/javelin)
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 06:24:23 am »
i was trying to find help in the "solid builds" thread but there is no builds for thrower :(
21/15 thrower i have listed there. 18/18 is valid too
(click to show/hide)

This is my current build. Basically just a hybrid more than a pure thrower, but you get 7 PT (so can use all thrown weapons) and enough PS and melee wpf to be effective. You might want to get 2h wpf instead and 5 IF if you want to be more powerful in melee.

For a full throwing build, you would have to ignore PS and get as much PT as possible. I'm thinking 8 or 9. 24/12 might be good, but a 27/12 is probably the best for pure throwers. I'm also thinking you can drop athletics since throwing slows you down a lot anyway. I spent most of my generation with 0 athl, and going up to 5 improved it a bit, but the throwing weight still slows me down a lot.
Something like this is probably the best pure throwing build around:
(click to show/hide)
that 21/15 build.
21/18 is the thrower I am right now
21/21 is a dedicated non melee thrower that is really fun. 7 PT/7 ath / 3 wm
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
Re: THrower build (Wardarts/javelin)
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 12:50:23 pm »
+1
I usualy go 30/12
10 pt , 4 wm and the rest converted.
You have just enough wpp to put all in throwin , and you do a butfuckload of damage.