Author Topic: .exe error need to repair cRPG every time I start it.  (Read 563 times)

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
.exe error need to repair cRPG every time I start it.
« on: March 09, 2012, 07:04:49 pm »
Bought the game yesterday, installed cRPG yesterday. This mod cause problems to me.

Once I exit the mod, it doesnt want to start again giving me .exe error, I have to click the icon, and choose "repair" every time I want to play it, its annoying.

Any way to fix it?
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
Re: .exe error need to repair cRPG every time I start it.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:28:33 am »
From whole forum noone knows how to fix it, or noone experienced it?

I dont want to repair and download mod every single time when I want to play.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.