Author Topic: [Unban request][KR_Lothian]  (Read 285 times)

Offline Lothian

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban request][KR_Lothian]
« on: March 04, 2011, 10:44:50 pm »
Hallo, i got banned because I had the beginners armour, speak i was a "farmer" and I hated this armour. so i selled it and buyed new equipment. well, yesterday it was the first time for me i played crpg, so i didnt noticed that i cant wear it, because my strengh wasnt enough. so i runned nearly naked with just a two handed practicesword in the battle. the admin who bans me.. was someone like "crusader" or so? i cant remember enough. i hope you can unban me, im just a beginner.

KR_Lothian
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:43:22 pm by Lothian »

Offline Lothian

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban request][KR_Lothian]
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 12:44:25 pm »
Hallo, i got banned because I had the beginners armour, speak i was a "farmer" and I hated this armour. so i selled it and buyed new equipment. well, yesterday it was the first time for me i played crpg, so i didnt noticed that i cant wear it, because my strengh wasnt enough. so i runned nearly naked with just a two handed practicesword in the battle. the admin who bans me.. was someone like "crusader" or so? i cant remember enough. i hope you can unban me, im just a beginner.

KR_Lothian

im new in this forum,too. so i hadnt read the rules HOW to get unbanned so now i have "overwrite" (sorry for bad english) my message.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban request][KR_Lothian]
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 02:33:48 pm »
I banned you. You were running around completely naked and weaponless for many rounds, unban is sometime later today.