Author Topic: Monsters!Thugs! Hjaalp! Help defend an old hermit!!! Kick some Voin butt!!!  (Read 635 times)

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
There I was sitting in the forest (as it is appropriate for a Hermit of the Forest), was contemplating (AKA drunk & asleep) , and forgot to move on to the north, where I wanted to sell all that yummy dried goat meat...

Guess what happens? some honorless thug named Voin from some meaningless Wataga clan (or more likely "family") spots me and seemingly is in need of goat meat. Attacks me. ME! A lonely old man with a longbow and a dagger. Sheeesh. What a my old friend.

Longbowmen, honorable or horny knights, decent robbers, indecent heroes and legendary men from the north - show that you have some balls left, rush to the forests between Haringoth Castle and Culmarr Castle and defend an innocent old man!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We got mw longbows and elders daggers, maces and claymores and some other stuff and 1 ticket, errr... so better bring some trooooooops as well!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is not a honorable fight, but we might still gain some valor, hookers and a lot of mead in Valhalla!

May the forceest be with us!

Hirlok the Hermit, Hater of Horses (which, in this case, are welcome as well, I even got some of my own....)

P.S.: free goat meat for all who help. I know you guys like goats. ;-)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 03:18:47 pm by Hirlok »
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
Well, that was a lulzy battle - mainly because it did not take place.

Nobody liked to interfere with the activities of the mafia thugs.
And I managed to sleep in and miss the battle.
Would have done a glorious neckid dagger charge otherwise... :)

Enjoy your spoils, bastards, we will meet again!
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...