Author Topic: [BAN] LLJK_Damug  (Read 856 times)

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
[BAN] LLJK_Damug
« on: March 05, 2012, 07:20:48 pm »
LLJK_Damug teamwounded me intentionally at roughly 10:15 am PST. It was unprovoked and at the start of a round, I did not attack him at all.

Here is my evidence besides proof in logs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:24:17 pm by Snatch »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] LLJK_Damug
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:39:55 pm »
24 hour ban for LLJK_Damug for team wounding at spawn.

Also decided to go ahead and ban LLJK_Zealot for 24 hours, seeing his name in that log spamming voice commands reminded me how last night on siege I muted him for voice command spam, then he proceeded to use i-chat to call me a bundle of sticks and say my music sounds like coldplay shit and other very unnecessary and relentless chat abuse for nearly an hour with some intentional team wounds thrown in, so I banned him for chat abuse.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 07:42:25 pm »
I was legitimately calling to my team for help, this is unwarranted and harsh treatment by the two-faced bundle of sticks known as Smoothrich.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 07:49:44 pm »
Not that it matters, but it was in retaliation for him kicking several times me at the start of the last round.

I broke the rules, and I'll live with it.  But you've taken this as an opportunity to take action on an out of game dispute we have and it shows your petty nature to all.  In short, get bent.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:52:52 pm by Damug »

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 07:53:51 pm »
Not that it matters, but it was in retaliation for him kicking several times me at the start of the last round.

I broke the rules, and I'll live with it.  But you've taken this as an opportunity to take action on an out of game dispute we have and it shows your petty nature to all.  In short, get bent.

I never kicked, and the logs would prove it. You are now lying.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 07:56:56 pm »
If you're addressing me Damug, I don't see how you are admitting to breaking the rules on one hand, then saying I'm being personally vindictive on the other.  24 hours is a light punishment and appropriate for team wounding repeatedly at spawn.  I wish I had access to logs to further check up any of these requests, but NA admins do not have the power.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 08:04:41 pm »
I seem to recall goretooth randomly team killing a dozen people at spawn and getting a 24 hour ban.  I hit duster twice (and don't even kill him) for kicking me earlier and I get the same 24 hour ban.  Seems pretty vindictive alright.

In conclusion, get bent.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 08:09:07 pm »
Goretooth was banned for 5 days, actually.  You have a light punishment, and you should accept it and move on.  I will be closing this thread, and consider this subject closed.