Author Topic: [UNBAN] Tietovallu  (Read 237 times)

Offline Tietovallu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Tietovallu
« on: March 04, 2011, 01:01:58 am »
I got banned two days ago from one of the EU servers. I joined an another EU server and when I left it I was banned from that server, and every other EU CRPG server except that "BT1" one. I honestly have no idea why I was banned, but the closest I can guess was hitting a friendly's mount  (he was mounted on it) couple of times because I thought he was hostile, for his banner wasn't showing. If it's not for this, please clarify why I was banned. I'll try to come up with a reasonable explanation why I did that.  I honestly don't think that one should be banned for more than two days because of minor rule breaking. I'm assuming my breaking of rules was minor because I haven't done anything extraordinary and not used the chat until yesterday, after I was banned. I didn't kill the person or the mount.

The reason I posted this now was that I read about permanent bans not being permanent on the forums. I waited for two days because I guess one or two days is a common ban length from minor rule breaking. After that time I decided to write up on the forums instead of waiting an unspecified amount of time for my ban to expire.

I don't know who banned me.

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
Re: [UNBAN] Tietovallu
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 01:51:47 am »
I don't really remember your case in particular, but I also don't remember banning anyone for teamattacking anywhere else than at spawn in the last time. The ban was scheduled until tomorrow evening, but as you seem to be a reasonable guy who might have just made a mistake, I unbanned you now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login