Author Topic: [BAN] Nord_SwordyFear & Nord_Oblivion  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Herra Hakkarainen

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[BAN] Nord_SwordyFear & Nord_Oblivion
« on: March 04, 2012, 09:29:55 am »
Intentional TKing & TWing. They both just attacked me when a new round started and I was trying to raise the ladders on the walls, apparently killing me. On next round SwordyFear started teamwounding me again when we got on the walls, and it was intentional.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oblivion618

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Mr_Oblivion / Nord_Oblivion
Re: [BAN] Nord_SwordyFear & Nord_Oblivion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:46:13 am »
I'll admit I did TK you , not gonna deny that. However you claims of attempting to raise the ladder are ridiculous. I Tk'd you cause you were intentionally standing on the ladder in order to stop people raising it. Also later in game you decided to close the doors on your teammates and just stand on the other side watching them. You are a troll, everybody knows it. You have been banned multiple times for good reason. You troll, make racist remarks and abuse people. How you are still allowed to be in this community is beyond me. Interestingly you were poll banned later in the round, says it all really.

To Admins: I'll accept any punishment you give me. I did TK him, only because I wasn't going to let him waste mine or anyone else's game time. Unfortunately there were no admins about to deal with the situation then and there.

Thanks,

Oblivion

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:57:33 am »
I'll admit I did TK you , not gonna deny that. However you claims of attempting to raise the ladder are ridiculous. I Tk'd you cause you were intentionally standing on the ladder in order to stop people raising it. Also later in game you decided to close the doors on your teammates and just stand on the other side watching them. You are a troll, everybody knows it. You have been banned multiple times for good reason. You troll, make racist remarks and abuse people. How you are still allowed to be in this community is beyond me. Interestingly you were poll banned later in the round, says it all really.

To Admins: I'll accept any punishment you give me. I did TK him, only because I wasn't going to let him waste mine or anyone else's game time. Unfortunately there were no admins about to deal with the situation then and there.

Thanks,

Oblivion
So you are saying I did intentionally try to make us (attackers) lose our x5 XP and gold? That's a cool story. And I love how everyone accuses the black homie for being racist. Apparently saying nigga is against the rules, lmao. And ye, I like to talk shit in the chat when I am dead, it's just too boring to sit there without doing anything, so I have some fun in the chat, but I don't go starting beef with anyone you know... Some people just like to start insulting me and shit when I be having some fun, but you know... There's the "mute player" button in the menu, use it if you think I (or anyone else) is being annoying. Btw, I wasn't standing on the ladders, you can even see that from the SS, I was trying to raise those ladders when you came and TKed me.

I think there's some kind of "bring Nysapussi down" movement within the nords, as I've noticed a lot of you guys randomly start shit with me, not everyone else, just with me... What's up with that homie?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:58:34 am by Herra Hakkarainen »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 11:17:33 am »
I can totaly understand SwordyFear and Oblivion. Nysapussi is just a troll. I played at the same time. They had no other option to stop him. They should't be punished.

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 11:30:12 am »
I can totaly understand SwordyFear and Oblivion. Nysapussi is just a troll. I played at the same time. They had no other option to stop him. They should't be punished.
Stop me from doing what? Like I said, I do have some fun in the chat, but I play seriously.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 08:57:12 pm »
The question is why isn't this Herra guy perm banned from both the game and forum yet, clearly he's a destructive factor.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline exelence

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SwordyFear
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 09:00:47 pm »
I admit my guilt and will not in anyway try to defend myself.

I know the rules and know not to not be racist, to use common sense, not to revenge TK, not to stand on ladder, and generally not beeing a retarded idiot.

which is all the things that "Nysapussi" is guilty off.

Offline exelence

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SwordyFear
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 09:02:56 pm »
BTW.

I hereby want Nysapussi banned. look at where his body is placed on the first SS..

PROOF that he was standing on ladder.

Also, This thread: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27207.0.html
is about the same player. for the love of god do something before more ppl get banned because of pussi.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:12:12 pm by exelence »

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 09:11:41 pm »
I admit my guilt and will not in anyway try to defend myself.

I know the rules and know not to not be racist, to use common sense, not to revenge TK, not to stand on ladder, and generally not beeing a retarded idiot.

which is all the things that "Nysapussi" is guilty off.
I really love how everyone accuses the black man being racist :D That's really funny and always makes me smile, I guess ya whities just don't understand how black people talk... I always use common sense, I didn't even TK you guys? I just SSed it and kept playing, also asked you why were you doing that, wich you just ignored btw. I didn't stand on the ladder, I was trying to raise it... I'm not retarded by the way, and as far as I know being retard is not against the rules? It would suck if it would be against the rules, retards are too human beings and it's not up to them if they are retards or not, it's not like they were given a choice "Do you wanna be retard or not?"...

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 09:13:47 pm »
The question is why isn't this Herra guy perm banned from both the game and forum yet, clearly he's a destructive factor.
"Faction: The Nordmen", that explains it all, doesn't it? Of course you are here to back your homies back, but since you weren't even on the server when this happened and have no idea what these guys did to me, except those few SSes, but there was a lot more than that, I'd advice you to stay out this thread. If you got something to complain on me, make your own topic with the proofs, thanks. ^^

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 09:15:28 pm »
BTW.

I hereby want Nysapussi banned. look at where his body is placed on the first SS..

PROOF that he was standing on ladder.

Also, This thread: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27207.0.html
is about the same player. for the love of god do something before more ppl get banned because of pussi.
That thread has been dealt with already, if you didn't notice I am banned for 7 days, wich is bullshit tbh but I'm not gonna cry about it here as it won't help anyways.

Also in my screenshot I am laying on the ground NEXT to the ladders, where I tried to raise them up.

Offline oblivion618

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 09:20:07 pm »
I always use common sense, I didn't even TK you guys? I just SSed it and kept playing

Funny, cos I seem to remember you throwing a number of war darts at us, hitting ur team-mates......

Anyway, enough discussion, let's just let an admin deal with it.

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 09:22:08 pm »
Funny, cos I seem to remember you throwing a number of war darts at us, hitting ur team-mates......

Anyway, enough discussion, let's just let an admin deal with it.
That's a cool story, you wanna know why it's a cool story? I don't even own war darts. Also there's logs that can be checked I think, to see who I did / didn't TK ^^

Offline oblivion618

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 09:29:23 pm »
That's a cool story, you wanna know why it's a cool story? I don't even own war darts. Also there's logs that can be checked I think, to see who I did / didn't TK ^^

Well I apologise for not remembering the exact projectile you were throwing, the fact remains you were throwing projectiles at us in retaliation, hitting other team-mates instead. Also I never said that you team-killed, just team-hit.

Anyway, as I said before, enough discussion, just let an admin sort this out.