Author Topic: No nomination, just the evidence against Lilith/Nuffen  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: No nomination, just the evidence against Lilith/Nuffen
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 09:21:16 pm »
follow the main lines of the thread guys,

half of the community according to the polls want lilith's rights to be removed ( i regret not voting there )

he did a lot of mistakes even when several admins told him he was wrong, ( ptx for scotsman, most of the admins for me for example )

kicking me then muting me then banning me is a coincidence that's hard for me to believe, just saying " i apology " whereas he doesn't give any chances to people he bans before banning them, and i think his ban was clearly intentional on me

there's no reason left that would make him deserving admin rights

you play the victim card lilith, but it's kinda stupid to just say that because you do it on your free time without being paid you should keep your rights, i didn't apply as admin because i knew i wouldn't be fair with people but it'd give me more advantages than problems to be an admin

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 09:22:25 pm »
Im getting tired of this bullshit. I'm trying to help the communicty with enforcing the rules so people dont go on tking and other bullshit. This to let the majority enjoy the game without getting harassed by a small minority of raging trolls.
This Im doing on my own spare time, and Im using a lot of my playtime to do this. Im not getting paid you know. Im using a lot of time to make sure people get fair threatment, but some people, like olwen and scotsman insist on not having to follow the rules. Im not gonna waste more time on shit like this, and Im gonna ignore stupid discussions like this.

PS: If someone got SERIOUS feedback on my admining, please send me a pm.

I have serious feedback for your admining, and I will publicly state it so that you can't weasel out of it.

You lack rationality.
You are inconsistent.
You bend rules on the fly.
You selectively ignore blatant evidence against you.
You lie.

Now that I've shown some hard evidence, you are playing the victim card.

"I'm just an honest admin guv', honest and hard working!"

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 09:23:23 pm »
Rejoice fellow truthseekers. Less lies to handle now. One small step for justice.

Oh and lillith fanboys don't forget to post some ''how sorry you feel for lillith'' or ''how much of a troll we are''.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login