Author Topic: Improve the speed of swings, blocks? (2h)  (Read 3510 times)

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
Re: Improve the speed of swings, blocks? (2h)
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 08:40:30 pm »
Smart ass  :D

Looking forward to running you over next time I see you.  :twisted:

..you have done that many times, as any decent melee guy. lol
BTW- that was not you yesterday, he? I remember shooting you once as well, but the hit-and-run guy was a different one. This cowardly BS has become fashionable recently - hitting once, then, when they did not get you on the first strike they run 20 meters away, just to return once you have focused on something else. Bah. Stand and finish it. (resp. finish me, I usually don't stand a chance in melee)
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 08:50:47 pm »
..you have done that many times, as any decent melee guy. lol
BTW- that was not you yesterday, he? I remember shooting you once as well, but the hit-and-run guy was a different one. This cowardly BS has become fashionable recently - hitting once, then, when they did not get you on the first strike they run 20 meters away, just to return once you have focused on something else. Bah. Stand and finish it. (resp. finish me, I usually don't stand a chance in melee)

I was not the hit and run guy.  What happend is that I jumped off the siege wall to kill a ladder which took most of my health off.  Then running toward the ladder I ran pass you (I  had bigger fish to fry).  I usually look behind me constantly, this time was no exception I looked back with ~ and saw you chasing and pulling your bow out.  I turned around and smacked you twice with the warhammer you pulled out your sword and hit me once with that stupid curved blade and finished me off.  Then to add insult to injury the comment "That will teach you to run" ( :D bastard) 
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 09:16:02 pm »
Then to add insult to injury the comment "That will teach you to run" ( :D bastard)
rofl - but it was not targeted at you.
Anyways, you will get your revenge. Be quick, before I hairloom that stupid curved blade a second time... quite nice for cutting throats ;-)
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 07:02:48 pm »
LOL @ the guy getting butthurt and ban-polling, then facehugging at duel start and getting owned even harder. :lol:

dont laugh at me

@Hirlok yeh i hate it when people will just run from you, just waiting till you're fighting someone else.

Sometimes you can catch them out but it's hard if you're already fighting a tough opponent.

Lame but effective?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:04:22 pm by RandomDude »