Author Topic: Siege flag bug.  (Read 605 times)

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
Siege flag bug.
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:49:41 pm »
I noticed that sometimes, without knowing if it's a map bug or flag bug, attackers win the round while there are defenders on the flag radius. If I can, I will post a screenshot.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
Re: Siege flag bug.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 10:16:24 pm »
Yes, I have noticed this.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 10:26:01 pm »
I have noticed (or maybe imagined) that if there is fighting on the flag, every once and then, the flag gets down a bit, which is quite understandable (if the defenders cant clear it, they are not winning!)
However, what i find really annoying is that sometimes, the flag is really low, and when the defenders manage to kill the last attacker, or when there is no more attackers within the radius, then they win. I don tknow if it is that the attackers should have won before and it doesnt register until then, or maybe  it is a bug, but it is really annoying

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 10:35:12 pm »
I have noticed (or maybe imagined) that if there is fighting on the flag, every once and then, the flag gets down a bit, which is quite understandable (if the defenders cant clear it, they are not winning!)
However, what i find really annoying is that sometimes, the flag is really low, and when the defenders manage to kill the last attacker, or when there is no more attackers within the radius, then they win. I don tknow if it is that the attackers should have won before and it doesnt register until then, or maybe  it is a bug, but it is really annoying

Last time i saw it was something like this:
- No attacker in a 10 meters radius.
- Six defenders ON the flag.

Flag down. Attackers win. We?  :?

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 11:55:06 pm »
This happened to me, no attackers in range,  I'm sitting INSIDE the pole (and my team saw that as well) and then we lose.

An attacker said "No you guys were in the alleyway and the flag was clear, I was just standing there" nobody else saw it that way but apparently he was able to take the flag down.

Sounded to me like he was lagging but maybe a lagger's client can confuse the server?
signature removed: annoying
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

USA USA USA