Author Topic: Rage Ball Bug  (Read 620 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Rage Ball Bug
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:33:00 am »
i notice a bug. Very bad one. When i get the ball, i will run slower i know that , but when i score the goal. My running speed didn't come back and i was still slow as hell. (I am sure other people pick up the ball after i score so i should have my full speed back) but it didnt. Even rounds end or map changed my running speed didn't return to maximum speed. also some people from same clan joins together (Nords) and they keep wining every single time and i am on x1 for like 50 minutes . Please fix this

The bug with keeping the speed debuff after scoring until you touch the ball again is very annoying.  I would rather pass the ball to someone else and let them score if I know that they will be able to get the shot off than go ahead and take the basket myself because of this. 

I have also had times where I haven't scored but have received the speed debuff until I touched the ball again.  The only thing that I can think of that caused this is that I kicked the ball too far and it ended up respawning.  I will have to pay more attention though and see if I can duplicate it.   

Offline Ozin

• Duke
  • Renown: 584
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • IRC nick: Ozin
Re: Rage Ball Bug
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:21:31 am »
Fixed in next version :)