Author Topic: unban for Aldogalus_MB  (Read 866 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
unban for Aldogalus_MB
« on: January 31, 2012, 12:37:13 am »
His story is basically true, but not completely. I was fighting melee, when i caught a jarid in the back, and another. I get a little bit irritated in these situations. You would think after he sunk the first jarid into my back, he would stop throwing into melee, or at least find another spot to chuck them. So yes, i turned around and i poked him wtih my long spear. I wasn't expecting it to be a big deal, though i am fully aware of this being unlawful conduct. This is the first time i have ever been banned, I don't usually do things that would render me in this position.

Also, I only hit him once. If you examine his screenshots, you will notice that one says aldogalus has wounded you, and the other is just him reporting the same TW. In my text, i never even admitted to intentional TK, I simply said that "I killed you like the little bitch that you are". This was simply my frustrated response to him team wounding me twice, and not apologizing. Then proceeding to talk shit to me and heckle me the entire map between the incident, and my "admittion" comment.

Anywho, thanks for the time.
 ~Aldowild

Offline JynnanTonnyx

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: unban for Aldogalus_MB
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:43:23 am »
If I hit you twice, you only reported once, so I honestly have no idea on that part.  Either way, both would have been accidents.  That's what the "M" is in place for, and that's as much retaliation as your supposed to use.

As far as you hitting me once goes, your first hit glanced and your second killed me.

Not included was your remark after you intentionally TKed me, and you certainly did not apologize.

In any case, you know you intentionally TKed me for an accident.

EDIT: Images included for continuity.

http://imgur.com/a/35UoD
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:44:44 am by JynnanTonnyx »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:52:52 am »
HassassinJOE, you go read this: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11170.0.html
And stay out of ban threads that are not related to or you will be muted on the forums pretty soon.

@Aldogalus i will leave this to the other NA Admins which can feel free to shorten this ban by any amount of time.
I usually only admin EU and we are way harsher there about any kind of intentional TAing/TKing so the others might find three days to be too much.

Also my main reason to put this ban in place was actually you saying "I killed you like the little bitch that you are" afterwards which made the intentional part look obvious =)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 01:45:16 am »
Meow,
 He killed me twice in battle on the next map(opposing teams), and then continued to troll  me after killing me by saying "can i throw into melee now?" This is when i verbally retalliated.

How would you suggest I go about taking it up wiht an NA admin. Should I repost?

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 02:36:18 am »
Pretty sure they will read this.
Mods also removed the spam posts so it's not that cluttered anymore. :mrgreen:

If an admin reads this, also check this: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,25251.0.html

And just rejudge and change the ban accordingly or remove it.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 03:17:51 am »
Aldo is a good guy, rarely is he seen teamkilling at all, nevermind intentionally. This is his first offense. Give him a break. People have done worse for lesser bans.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LIBERNATE

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 03:20:06 am »
Yeah, as no one else is touching this it seems i'll just unban him before i get some sleep. :mrgreen:

Have fun.