Author Topic: [Ban] Batu_Khan  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Pavel

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Posobilo
  • IRC nick: Posobilo
[Ban] Batu_Khan
« on: February 21, 2011, 04:22:47 pm »
So there one reason, or mayb i'm mistaken: racism. I was banned for using russian language. Although Druzhina_Golovorez was banned for nothing. Here are screens of mine: 1. my stats (to show that i didn't leech or tk) http://img502.imageshack.us/i/mb303.jpg/ 2. poll starting and result http://img262.imageshack.us/i/mb305.jpg/ and http://img41.imageshack.us/i/mb306.jpg/

P.S. sorry, i'm not able to post screens :oops:, so please look at the at imageshack
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:24:34 pm by Pavel »

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
Re: [Ban] Batu_Khan
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:01:49 pm »
Hello Pavel,

I will talk to Batu_Khan about that. You are right that a BAN poll was a little bit over the top.

BUT: He is kinda right. Plz always write english on EU Servers, since we this is the main language on EU Servers and writing in russian means that nearly noone can understand you. It is kinda unrespectful to the non-russians on our server. because they dont know what you are talking about and if you maybe are just insulting them or something like that (not that I accuse you, but some ppl just get this in the wrong way :) ....)
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Pavel

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 01:34:10 pm »
Hello Pavel,

I will talk to Batu_Khan about that. You are right that a BAN poll was a little bit over the top.

BUT: He is kinda right. Plz always write english on EU Servers, since we this is the main language on EU Servers and writing in russian means that nearly noone can understand you. It is kinda unrespectful to the non-russians on our server. because they dont know what you are talking about and if you maybe are just insulting them or something like that (not that I accuse you, but some ppl just get this in the wrong way :) ....)
yes, but why i'm not allowed to speak my native language (btw only one phrase) and he can. here is the screenshot  http://img7.imageshack.us/i/mb322.jpg/

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 01:56:09 pm »
Yeah that's some bullshit, I've never seen anyone get banned for speaking french or german or italian or czech or croatian etc etc. EU servers have never had an english only rule.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 02:03:34 pm »
Agreed, this is bullshit.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 10:19:32 pm »
Well, sry, maybe you misunderstood that. I didnt mean you are not allowed to speak your native language, I just meant that you should try to avoid it for the reasons I mentioned above. Imagine I would have answered you in this thread in my native language ... you be probably like "????" :) ... that's the reason why I suggest to always try to write english.
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Pavel

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 10:28:43 pm »
Well, sry, maybe you misunderstood that. I didnt mean you are not allowed to speak your native language, I just meant that you should try to avoid it for the reasons I mentioned above. Imagine I would have answered you in this thread in my native language ... you be probably like "????" :) ... that's the reason why I suggest to always try to write english.
hmmm, you are quite right, but he is racist against russians. here is one more prove. (he told that Russia sucks. and also write something in his language) http://img837.imageshack.us/i/mb321.jpg/

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 12:27:08 am »

But you would be talking to someone who doesn't speak your native language, in your native language... No one does that. Whenever someone uses a "foreign" language, it's to talk to someone who also speaks that same exact language.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 12:27:31 pm »
Batu_Khan will now be watched more ingame. If he continues, he can expect punishment.