Author Topic: Unbann N4B_Gimli_The_MightY  (Read 372 times)

Offline N4B_Jack_Sparrow

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Riders Of Rohan
  • Faction: Noobs For Boobs
  • Game nicks: N4B_Gimli_The_MightY , N4B_Gilinor_The_MightY
  • IRC nick: N4B_Gimli_The_MightY
Unbann N4B_Gimli_The_MightY
« on: January 27, 2012, 09:34:01 pm »
Look people I don't know what is wrong with EU admins but I'm sure that something is!

My Problem.

On Friday 27.1.2012 at cca. 17-18 o'clock while I was playing M&B Warband cRPG on Rageball server (I think EU_6 I'm not sure) my dad came in the livingroom and we had a little talk.But there was nothing wrong because I was mooving over the map and fighting.Few seconds later I had to go to the bathroom.I left the computer for max 15 sec. I repeat MAX. 15 sec(but I didn't go under spectators I was standing on the same place for MAX. 15 sec.).And while I was in the bathroom Ninja_Thomek (The Admin) kicked me. OK. not big problem.So I went back in server.And while I was trying to write him a message he banned me I have just pressed T (to write him a message) and he banned me as soon I stopped. Hey ***.Get serious man.I stopped for 10-15 sec at moast and he kicked me and late whaen I rejoined he banned me!

Cmon!

Please Unban me.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Unbann N4B_Gimli_The_MightY
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 05:22:50 am »
It was only a short 5h ban.

First I see you standing around doing nothing, no response from you. I kick.

Then 2 mins later I see you coming back and still doing nothing. Gave you a short ban for leeching.

Thats what I saw, I had no idea you were typing me a message, so if I was mistaken, I am sorry.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.