Author Topic: The-Awesome-Zlisch-Unarmed-Tournament.  (Read 434 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
The-Awesome-Zlisch-Unarmed-Tournament.
« on: January 23, 2012, 11:43:28 pm »
EDIT: Cancelled due to Zlisch not being able to make it.

Zlisch hereby announced his awesome unarmed tournament next Friday (EU only), it will start on 10pm CET.
All players must first sign up on this thread, buy a 5k stone from Zlisch, then make a skip the fun build which is: [Build will be announced later this week].
The players must meet up on EU_3 at the mentioned time wearing plate mittens, nothing more, and using the skip the fun build we announced. If we are able to get enough players for this tournament to happen I'll edit the player vs player list onto this post, if not, then all the gold will be returned to it's owners. The winner of the tournament will be rewarded with all the gold (if I can get enough gold gathered together by then I'll add an extra 50k to the poll). If you lose I just wanna say that Zlisch highly approves of fallen out players placing bets on the remaining tournament.
That is all, good luck, have fun, save your skip the fun slot!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:32:11 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: The-Awesome-Zlisch-Unarmed-Tournament.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:52 am »
pst... heavy gauntlets cost 16303 gold... might want to change to plate mittens ;)
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: The-Awesome-Zlisch-Unarmed-Tournament.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:33:35 am »
pst... heavy gauntlets cost 16303 gold... might want to change to plate mittens ;)
Good idea, just thought of that aswell.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.