Author Topic: Ban Request MyBallsYourChin  (Read 268 times)

Offline Orbas

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Martian_Of_Chaos, LittleGreenMan
Ban Request MyBallsYourChin
« on: January 23, 2012, 02:37:26 pm »
For deliberate TWing/TKing.  Was against him, after him talking crap the previous map about me being an archer, while he hid behind a shield and sidestepped his way around the maps avoiding my shots, i finally got a headshot off on him and made the comment "MyArrowsYourFace" which i guess he didnt like being beaten around his shield.  I was teamswitched after that round where he hit me in spawn, i ignored it thinking maybe he accidentally hit me in spawn since it does sometimes happen, but he continued to chase me down and swing away while saying "ban me".  Knowing there was no admins on the server he would get away with it, then TKed me and GTX. I dont think that just because there are no admins around to witness these things themselves that it should be forgotten or unpunished.  Maturity level def came through with that, aside from the obvious lack of it in his name.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
"Quiet! Listen, people. This team is not about egos or wardrobes or publicity. It's about handling threats larger than any hero can alone."

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban Request MyBallsYourChin
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:10:12 pm »
24 hour ban issued for intentional tk.