Author Topic: Version 0.260  (Read 58083 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: Version 0.260
« Reply #390 on: January 18, 2012, 09:57:08 pm »
I don't Complain about How OP heavy cav....

How is it OP? explain before spouting bs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #391 on: January 18, 2012, 10:05:55 pm »
Stop whining about lower arb. dmg it was annoying to get fucking 1 shot by an arb in the body area, a lethal headshot is more than enough

Read other peoples posts to understand why simply aiming for the ehad with an arbalest doesn't work, please. The natural reticle width on the arb is significantly larger than say a regular crossbow. Even though the bolt flies on a  straighter arc, it will usually wiggle off to the side.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #392 on: January 18, 2012, 10:10:15 pm »
+1
well to start, a guy in 37 body armor can take a arbalest bolt be4 the patch, I wear Black Lammellar 37 total body armor and I cant take 1 hit from avg 2 handed players.

on avg, damage done by 2 handers on the stats screen say 35 c to 40c damage but If a Masterwork Arbalest and steel bolts do 100 peirce damage And doesnt 1 shot anything anymore then how come 2 handers Can still run up to you and 1 shot you with a weapon that does nearly 60 less damage.

Heavy Cavalry love the patch because They no longer have to worry about ranged units taking there horses out from underneath there feet.

I can shoot a heavy horse 3 times with a arbalest head shots and it is still Runing around all over the place Heavy cav the players arent OP the horse is

And Arbalest its harder to hit the head for a few reasons/

1 it doesn't Fly as straight as you think you need lots of Wpf be4 it actualy semi flies In the area that the reticle shows.
2 You pretty generally arent very close to the target Because of the simple fact that your gonna have to reload this slow ass weapon.
3 the arch is harder to read from distances

sorry if i didnt state my Opinion in my last post Polkafranzi  :wink:
Id rather not complain about anything but me using any form of ranged weapon is basically placed a target on my head saying FREE KILL cant do any damage anymore

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2012, 11:05:02 pm »
+3
1 handed no shield remains unbuffed... I am disapoint.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #394 on: January 18, 2012, 11:23:15 pm »
+2
i was not saying nerf the archery but unnerf throwing... really... the build im using for over 5 gens now has just became useless. that sucks. And thats all im saying.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #395 on: January 18, 2012, 11:25:07 pm »
i was not saying nerf the archery but unnerf throwing... really... the build im using for over 5 gens now has just became useless. that sucks. And thats all im saying.
This isn't the first time throwing has been nerfed to uselessness, I'm sure it will be fixed.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #396 on: January 18, 2012, 11:42:19 pm »
Do what this guy says!
You horrible horrible people!
Un-nerf us!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.