Author Topic: Temp Ban Request  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Roh_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Temp Ban Request
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »
Putting in a request for a Temp ban or some form of punishment for TGang_BlackAndYellow for map exploiting to gain the win and save his x5 multiplier. He isn't a huge problem player as far as I know but it would be nice if folks were punished for things like this. Would go a long way to improve the community. Screens incoming.

A pic of him outside the map while the last on his team. Should have gone spec here but no....
(click to show/hide)

A few pics of him capping the flag outside on the fail map in question.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Now I dont think the idiot should be perm banned. He isn't the devil.. But he is still an idiot who cheated just to keep his x5 by exploiting a known glitch in the map. A couple days banned might be a good example to folks.

Offline Clockwork

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Taylor Gang or Die
    • View Profile
    • Taylor Gang
  • Faction: Taylor Gang
  • Game nicks: Keith_the_Awful and TGang_BlackAndYellow
Re: Temp Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 06:41:46 pm »
Lol, I didnt have a x5 and I had like a x2....but that is beside the point, I didn't do it for the money or the exp I did it for the point of showing why this map needs to be removed.

When it first started I said "vote skip" and everyone who replied agreed and then some. This map has become a constand problem since it has been in the rotation. I am not the first person to get out of the map and delay to game and I will not be the last...

I delayed a total of 1 min and 30 seconds from the time the last person died....and atleast the round didnt end in a draw like most cases.

Like some people sayed I dont need a x3 or x4 ill get it some other time I have to grind from 30 - 31 now anyway, and money isnt a problem.

And if 25 people are so butt hurt about loosing a round and loosing 1 min and 30 seconds of their video game playing time then u need to take a step back and look at your life.

I said I was becoming master of the feild once and I did that so like I also said I will never do it again.

But if he wants justice to be served go ahead make me the example but if you do, Roh_ and everyone else who breaks a rule will have their own thread in this forum because trust me I will be on your asses 24/7.

~My Rebutal
You know what it is...

Offline Roh_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 07:19:07 pm »
I rarely break the rules. And when I do it's usually out of frustration that someone is breaking a rule, like team wounding me, and the admins aren't going to do anything. So I try to take some vengeance to at least feel a bit better. It's wrong. I know it. Is why I try to resist the urge. But when the admins aren't going to stop that kind of behavior.. Or even do anything of value to discourage it what do you expect?

The worst that happens to most people is a "play nice" or a finger wagging and "Don't do it again" no matter how many times they break the rules. Its out right fuckin sad. So sorry black but I had absolute proof you broke the rules and yes I was hoping they would make an example of you. Though as I said in server I didn't really expect that much.

Offline Clockwork

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Taylor Gang or Die
    • View Profile
    • Taylor Gang
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 07:20:49 pm »
I have absolute proof you broke the rules...You just said you intentionaly TK and Team Wound, so neither of us are denying we broke the rules and if I get punished so should you.
You know what it is...

Offline Roh_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 07:43:18 pm »
LoL The "absolute" proof was for the admins. They've often said to me that if there are no screen shots it didn't happen. That is what I meant by absolute proof. And if I thought volunteering for punishment for what I admit were acts of poor judgment would lead to the admins moderating in a somewhat effective way... I would do so. But as things are you, a seemingly intelligent and relatively mature individual, thought that obviously breaking more then one rule while interrupting the entire server's gameplay was the best way to make a point. So yeah. I don't have a lot of faith and am not going to volunteer.

Offline Professor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elton_Yawn
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 07:58:04 pm »
QQ

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 09:51:32 pm »
It's a Beta, sounds like this guy is just beta testing broken stuff so people know to fix it.  You know who should get banned?  The people in charge of the map rotations.  There is this broken siege map that is unwinnable and it has been in rotation for over 3 weeks!!!! 

Offline Roh_

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 10:26:53 pm »
Oh trust me. Everyone was well aware of this map being broken. Everyone also knew he was out there. I had also mentioned earlier during the map that the master of the field flags spawn outside normal play area... So everyone was aware of that too. He was either trying to keep the multiplier or breaking several rules to make a point. And effecting everyone's gameplay to do it.

It's not the greatest sin in the world. Or even in the game. But.. he broke a rule. There is no question of it. It effected more then 50 people.. Is this instance a big deal? No. Is the fact that folks think its perfectly fine to do this sort of thing? Well thats really the admins choice but in my opinion it isn't.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 01:53:06 am »
Didn't read, but the whole point of a war is winning no matter what it takes. I hate the people who just suicide when they are the last ones alive.

Like fuck, I don't want those noobs on my team, I want people who will do no matter what it takes to be the very best, like no one ever was.

I approve Black&Yellow, good damn job mate.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Clockwork

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Taylor Gang or Die
    • View Profile
    • Taylor Gang
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 04:42:14 am »
Balton I see your pubes.
You know what it is...

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 05:29:33 am »
Balton I see your pubes.

High five bro.

I actually shave so it's a stripe, but I suppose that wouldn't be visible unless I showed you more (tough luck kiddo).
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 03:59:08 am »
Well I think this thread took a detour. Pertaining toward the OP, appreciate the information given, there is no exploitations of maps allowed even if its to make a point. You simply need to submit the bug in the scene editor forum for review and the problem will be fixed in time. This is a warning to the offender as I feel the situation does not merit a ban. That being said, in the future, please submit your complaints to the admins either via ingame, www.crpgna.com.nu or this ban forum. Taking the situation into your own hands will result in penalty, I wouldn't take chance that the admins aren't watching - eventually your luck might run out.