Author Topic: Are lolstabbes gonna be fixed??  (Read 5595 times)

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
Re: Are lolstabbes gonna be fixed??
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2011, 03:24:59 pm »
lets get to the point :P

you dont want to get stabbed by 2hers so therefore you want it removed. Sometimes when I kill people by using a stab then they are always like "LOLSTAB!" and its funny cuz when you stab then its always lolstab, no way there are normal stabs. You just need to train at blocking stabs, there is really nothing else to say. The spinstab can be annoying yes, but not everybody can/use it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WaltF4

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Are lolstabbes gonna be fixed??
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2011, 06:58:55 pm »
I was talking about the stab being blockable while not actually being able to hit the enemy. If stabbing hobo's value of +19 is based on being able to hit the enemy and not just being blockable wouldn't that throw of your value?

Stabbing Hobo's values were found using a practice dummy. When using a thrust, the weapon collider will advance away from the attacking character until it either reaches the maximum extension of the animation sequence or until it collides with something. I have not found any case where this behavior changes when switching between a blocking target, a non-blocking target, or an inanimate target. The hit detection for a blocking target is the same as a non-blocking target that is closer to the attacker, which does not matter for the relative reach measurements.