Author Topic: Our which final stand, lost the count  (Read 9074 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Our which final stand, lost the count
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2011, 11:29:43 pm »
I think it's not a big problem to get a roster with a size which Mercs had after my retirement. You have RuConquista and other Russian friends, you even have a member from Russia plus don't forget that not everyone will be celebrating Xmas and in the end you could try to get even some ranged from NA (Archers from Fallens, FCC). I just don't understand why you have problems with roster, it wasn't a problem for me even at hard times. Though I agree that attacking at Xmas is a dick move, maybe I'll show up against them to teach them a lesson why they should not act like this. And I'm very disappointed that nobody listened to me, when I was talking about defended villages. Hope you have a decent gear there and will learn something from what I've said. Otherwise all my concerns will become predictions  :| Decide internal problems before playing Strat. I hope that Druzhina will finish with this war campaign one day because it will serve a very good service for Mercs - you'll have a chance to solve all the internal shit you have now, train members in the end and change battle commandship methods. And first of all become Mercenaries and follow the Codex, raise the glorious Academy (which has like 1 member) and start working on the clan as it was just a new clan. No other way to save this "clan of individuals" from becoming "just another clan".

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2011, 11:39:23 pm »
+3
Wow, these things are going too far, i go back playing Nord invasion, atleast ppl don't hate each other in this mod  :(

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2011, 11:44:24 pm »
As a counter to the christmas attack i suggest an attack on DRZ at the 18th of december (Stalins birthday); unfortunately we will have to wait a little bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adZjGfWddS0

For mother Russia!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:21:37 am by Tyr_ »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2011, 11:45:27 pm »
+1
If its all the same to you dave, I like this clan. I like the members, I like the fun we have on teamspeak. I dont give a shit about strat in all honestly. So all these 'big reforms' are kinda redundant. Sorry dave but the only internal shit we have at the moment is the argument between you and ginger. We had no drama or anger between any mercs, no reason worry about anything in the clan, until you left the clan. Leaving is fine, but dont come back to the forums and go on about how we have 'big internal problems'. Because it doesnt help anything. We have a nice clan, full of nice active members, who have a fun time, so dont try and screw it all up with big reforms eh?

RuConquista is a 5 man clan. Good job dave. I think your 'hard times' kind of pale in comparison to having to fit out a roster on xmas eve.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2011, 11:54:19 pm »
you'll have a chance to solve all the internal shit you have now, train members in the end and change battle commandship methods. And first of all become Mercenaries and follow the Codex, raise the glorious Academy (which has like 1 member) and start working on the clan as it was just a new clan. No other way to save this "clan of individuals" from becoming "just another clan".

To correct you we currently have 3 active academy members. The "clan of individuals" is long gone, we are mainly a teamwork based clan and there's nothing wrong in that. Also, what is this "internal shit" we have now, this is not the DaveUKR I'm used to seeing. Not to be rude but, it's just a slight pity that you have a short fused temper. I don't know what game you are playing at mate and why you are forcing yourself to dislike us, it's just not right so just get along with us. 

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 11:59:20 pm »
If its all the same to you dave, I like this clan. I like the members, I like the fun we have on teamspeak. I dont give a shit about strat in all honestly. So all these 'big reforms' are kinda redundant. Sorry dave but the only internal shit we have at the moment is the argument between you and ginger. We had no drama or anger between any mercs, no reason worry about anything in the clan, until you left the clan. Leaving is fine, but dont come back to the forums and go on about how we have 'big internal problems'. Because it doesnt help anything. We have a nice clan, full of nice active members, who have a fun time, so dont try and screw it all up with big reforms eh?

RuConquista is a 5 man clan. Good job dave. I think your 'hard times' kind of pale in comparison to having to fit out a roster on xmas eve.

RuConquista is not a 5 men clan, some battles they were providing up to 6-8 players. Don't forget about former pillagers which were finely invited by me on some battles.

And I've left the clan because nobody gave a shit about problems we had and I got tired being a parrot who kept repeating about problems and fucking brains of other members with solutions of these problems. It's like the same as being a blind puppy if you don't see the problems in the clan. Compare the teamplay and the quality of Mercs back to spring i.e. (I don't even say earlier) and nowadays.  I don't even remember when was the last time when an applicant became a member following the Recruitment part of the Codex. That's all because Mercs prefer to shittalk on forums and play wars with dramas in Strat instead of being Mercenaries, getting paid for services and working on their skills.

Mercs were a clan of individuals with extremely high skills and very high demands on recruitment, working hard on trainings, not "a nice clan, full of nice active members, who have a fun time". You could replace that phrase as "a clan like all others"

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2011, 12:07:52 am »
To correct you we currently have 3 active academy members. The "clan of individuals" is long gone, we are mainly a teamwork based clan and there's nothing wrong in that. Also, what is this "internal shit" we have now, this is not the DaveUKR I'm used to seeing. Not to be rude but, it's just a slight pity that you have a short fused temper. I don't know what game you are playing at mate and why you are forcing yourself to dislike us, it's just not right so just get along with us.

I'm tired of wearing pink glasses with words "we're cool, we're doing well" when there are actual problems. I'm not forcing myself to dislike you, but I've said like a million times that Mercs are on the wrong road and I was standing by you at all hard times. But when we make the same mistakes each time this just makes me feel like an idiot. If Mercs spent all this time used on wars which could be avoided then it would become a tough Clan with high-skilled and organized players, like it was before but without huge trolls and hate-magnets.

3 active academy members, yeah. Correct me if it wasn't intended to have at least the same amount of Academy Members as Mercs.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2011, 12:14:47 am »
Well sorry if this clan isnt good enough for you dave. Go join 22nd like the rest of them. As it is Im happy, and our members are happy.

Go join all the other elite skill pro dudes in another clan, Im sure they will give you what you are looking for. Im sure DRZ are looking for new recuits every day. Scurry off now dave.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2011, 09:46:09 am »
Wow Dave, really ?

I don't wont to bring our arguments to forums, but the only internal problem was me and you.
But instead of working or talking u left.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2011, 10:23:59 am »
+4
CHRISTMAS FUCKING EVE?!?!?! ARE YOU GUYS UTTERLY RETARDED?
WHO THE FUCK PLAYS A PC GAME ON CHRISTMAS EVE? ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO STOOP SO LOW THAT YOU WILL ATTACK WHEN NOONE WILL BE PLAYING? CAUSE I WONT BE PLAYING CHRISTMAS EVE AND IM SURE AS FUCK THAT NONE OF THE OTHER MERCS WILL. 16:38 GMT WILL BE WHAT? 8-12 PM IN RUSSIA!?!? ON CHRISTMAS FUCKING EVE?!?!
To be honest, I do not know when you have Christmas) We only have a New Year and the first 10days we are drink )) Up to 31.12 we have workers weekdays :P
this. From 31.12 to 10.01 we all are drunk. So feel free to counterattack  :twisted:
As an atheistic bitch i don't know when we have our own christmas with blackj but we have some Old New Year celebration on 13.01 But i think drunken russians are far more dangerous  8-)

Actually we have a little revolt today in Moscow :) http://www.ustream.tv/ridus Merry Democracy! xD
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:42:00 am by Segd »

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2011, 05:12:25 pm »
Actually we have a little revolt today in Moscow :) http://www.ustream.tv/ridus Merry Democracy! xD

\m/

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2012, 12:34:28 am »
Mtemtko was disrespectful to Italians thats why it was an issue, which was totally random. Would you like to share your experience with Mercs in clan battles and tournaments or you forgot everything?

I still havent been told about what the hell I did back then...   :|
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:36:23 am by Mtemtko »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2012, 02:09:14 am »
Mercs calling other clans elitist, oh how times have changed.

ALSO NECRO FTW
Turtles