Author Topic: Rhyden ban request. Intentionally TKs, and teamwounds.  (Read 408 times)

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Rhyden ban request. Intentionally TKs, and teamwounds.
« on: January 01, 2012, 12:50:13 am »
The first clip is a match after I got wounded by Rhyden, and I warned him that next time I would have fraps up. As I walk in front of him and turn to look at him he shoots me with arrows and teamkills me. I don't object to the teamkilling by running or anything because I had Fraps running and wanted to catch him, and so I did. I shall provide YouTube links to two incidents, one in which my horse dies, and the first being where I get TK'D.

First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb63vp5Op60&feature=youtu.be
Second: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSUwGC60vbs&feature=youtu.be

I just let him kill me on both occasions, he needs to be banned he tw'd so many horses when I was playing so I did this to get him banned.

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Rhyden ban request. Intentionally TKs, and teamwounds.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 01:01:42 am »
The first clip is a match after I got wounded by Rhyden, and I warned him that next time I would have fraps up. As I walk in front of him and turn to look at him he shoots me with arrows and teamkills me. I don't object to the teamkilling by running or anything because I had Fraps running and wanted to catch him, and so I did. I shall provide YouTube links to two incidents, one in which my horse dies, and the first being where I get TK'D.

First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb63vp5Op60&feature=youtu.be
Second: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSUwGC60vbs&feature=youtu.be

I just let him kill me on both occasions, he needs to be banned he tw'd so many horses when I was playing so I did this to get him banned.

Seems like you were asking him just to tk you lol.

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 01:06:14 am »
I wasn't "asking him", when I get TWD by him and I see him in spawn I walked by him and he shot me. I saw it as an opportunity to get evidence against him and that is what happened. He broke the rules. That's plain and easy to see.

After he shot me the first time I wasn't just going to run away. I stayed there and Fraps'd it. I even warned him that if he TK'd me I would Fraps it and yet he still did it.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 01:08:13 am »
Banned for 7 days for Team Wounding (3 for Team wounding, 2 for greifing, 2 for continued behavior).

Previous offences:

• 1 count of Other
  • 1 count of Chat Abuse
  • 1 count of Griefing
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 02:27:36 am »
Ban lessened to 1 day.

For all parties involved, do not antagonize one another. Hurling insults and the like causes problems that I do not like.

Behave.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.