Author Topic: [UNBAN_REQUEST] SalahiDeen  (Read 265 times)

Offline faresb9

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN_REQUEST] SalahiDeen
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:08:06 am »
Hi guys, i just joined fresh to this game and when i came to Eu_CRPG1 a few minutes ago, I was banned for being idle when i was the last person alive, I just went to the toilet but when i came back i was kicked, I didnt know that this was an action of great consequence and i do apologise, would you please unban me?

Ingame character: SalahiDeen
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:14:07 am by faresb9 »

Offline faresb9

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN_REQUEST] SalahiDeen
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:14:18 am »
Sorry I have fixed it, thanks!

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: [UNBAN_REQUEST] SalahiDeen
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:53:45 am »
Hi guys, i just joined fresh to this game and when i came to Eu_CRPG1 a few minutes ago, I was banned for being idle when i was the last person alive, I just went to the toilet but when i came back i was kicked, I didnt know that this was an action of great consequence and i do apologise, would you please unban me?

Ingame character: SalahiDeen

As the admin who banned you, I don't believe that the whole "I went to the toilet" thing is true. Three rounds in a row you'd been hiding somewhere, two of those you remained the last person alive and I had warned you from those. I checked your characters and found that you were running around in peasant gear with a level 30 STF character, this suggested to me that you had some form of experience with the game and therefore know how to buy equipment and be helpful for the team.

On the third time you were last alive I caught you hiding once again so I banned you. The ban was for five hours and as such it should run out shortly. (6 am GMT+0).

If you need to go afk, then use the spectate, don't think you can hide somewhere and delay continually because it will result in a ban.

Tenne.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are