Author Topic: [Unban Request] Jezzus  (Read 226 times)

Offline RatOnCrack

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jezzus
  • IRC nick: Jezzus
[Unban Request] Jezzus
« on: January 01, 2012, 01:43:09 am »
Hello everyone, I am a black Jew.
I was also banned by an admin probably for racism, not really sure to be honest. Well i actually was not being racist at all, i might have said things that might have sounded racist but it depends on the way you interpret it, the way i meant it might not have been the way you understood it.
I am very sorry for this, my only problem is the admin(s) who banned me were racist, they constantly mute me, kick me and sometimes ban me. If i ask why? they say its all my fault even though it has always been either a self defense tk,  a large fps drop that caused a tk or i am simpy expressing my personal opinion in the chat (and then they call me a racist!) but i think the reason is that they don't like Niger or Jews, since im a combination of the two well i guess that makes them really want to ban me, huh.
I simply want to be unbanned and play like the rest of the players, i really would. Unfortunately, because of the country i was born in, my beliefs and the color of my skin, i will never be treated like the other players. I would love to be unbanned, if that is even possible.
All i really want is to know why i was banned, and if you dont hate me to to much, i would love to know how long the ban is.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [Unban Request] Jezzus
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 01:51:20 am »
You were banned for constant insults and disruption of the server, making numerous players actually cheer when you were banned. This has nothing to do with your background (how would I know who you are in real life?)

Previous and Current Offences include:

• 1 count of Chat Abuse
  • 1 count of Griefing
  • 1 count of Team Killing

You are a repeat offender who ignores warnings. Further violations of the Server Rules will result in substantially longer or even permanent bans.

Unban request Denied.

Your current ban is set to expire at 04.01.2012 06:46:26 server time, see you in three days.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.